+ Reply to Thread

Default 17" VXR wheels with Brembo calipers.

Has anyone used standard Corsa VXR 17" alloys with 'Burg Brembo brakes? What thickness spacers are needed? Do the wheels rub on the arches?

Any advice appreciated.

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by royg View Post
    Has anyone used standard Corsa VXR 17" alloys with 'Burg Brembo brakes? What thickness spacers are needed? Do the wheels rub on the arches?

Any advice appreciated.
    No idea but when I had std wheels I had to put 5mm spacers on to clear k sport 8 pot brakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VXRed

Dont think they,ll fit mate. My E series has brembo's Had two D series vxr's previously to this one. I had a set of 17" vxr alloys with winter tyres. They dont clear the brembo,s as the ends of the caliper fouls on the internal rim of the wheels!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevewestie View Post
    Dont think they,ll fit mate. My E series has brembo's Had two D series vxr's previously to this one. I had a set of 17" vxr alloys with winter tyres. They dont clear the brembo,s as the ends of the caliper fouls on the internal rim of the wheels!!
    I know they don't fit straight on, but wondered if they would clear the calipers with spacers. I've got a set of 17" wheels with track day tyres that I'd like to use if it's possible.

VXRed

Would,nt think so, the calipers were fouling on the inner rim, as in the flat bit between the spokes and the inner rim where the tyre fits��

VXR enough

Quote Originally Posted by stevewestie View Post
    Definitely will need 18” wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread