+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Radiators

VXRed

Default Radiators

Hi folks

Hope we’ve all had a fun filled vxr weekend. Want to know peoples opinions. The car is going to R n D on the 4th July and is it worth getting a pro alloy radiator fitted before I get the car re mapped. Want to get the best out of the car but as I’ve spent a small fortune already for some numpties just to mess the car about my pockets are now a lot lot lighter.

Going to look at forging the car next year so would you all advise doing the radiator then or is it worth taking the plunge now!

VXR enough

£500+ for a radiator?

No its not worth it...won't make any real difference whatsoever.

Low temp thermostat is worthwhile and cheap if you are doing a cooling system flush though
    Corsa SRI Turbo (SOLD) and Facelift Corsa 1.4 SE (SOLD) - Now Ecoboost Fiesta 140 (Bluefinned, Eibachs, B8s), Suzuki GS500 and Kawasaki GPZ900 with ZZR Suspension

VXRed

Quote Originally Posted by u33db View Post
    £500+ for a radiator?

No its not worth it...won't make any real difference whatsoever.

Low temp thermostat is worthwhile and cheap if you are doing a cooling system flush though
    Sounds like something worth looking into I’ve seen the thermostat on Courtney, maybe need to have a word with R n D and see what their thoughts on it are. Just want to make sure the car runs as efficiently as possible and temps are kept to a minimum.

+ Reply to Thread