+ Reply to Thread
    VXRed

Default Engine management light

Morning guys,
    Got in my car this morning after not driving it for a few days and the engine management light has come on no problems prior to this done the pedal test and no code have appeared on the dash a part from getting it plugged in any one got any suggestions?
    Many Thanks Rob

VXR enough

get it plugged into , you need to know what is going on pal , if its not effecting the way the car runs ? it could possibly be the O2 sensor after the cat

VXRed

Thanks bembo449 I've booked her in this Friday to be plugged in fingers crossed

VXR enough

if its VX dealer , prepare for them to find nothing ! unless they are hoping to make money out of it lol

VXRO's Bulging Eyes burgerken374's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rob5460 View Post
    Morning guys,
    Got in my car this morning after not driving it for a few days and the engine management light has come on no problems prior to this done the pedal test and no code have appeared on the dash a part from getting it plugged in any one got any suggestions?
    Many Thanks Rob
    I have had my J for seven years, and never knew you can do a pedal test, only on the H is this possible.
    Astra GTC Summit White with Aero Pack, Navi 600, Rear Parking Sensors, Carbon Diffuser, Carbon Wing Mirrors, Carbon Front Scoops & Carbon Mud Flaps, & Splitter
    BMW Z4 sDrive 35is with DCT, 3.0 Ltr Bi-Turbo, Mineral White, Black Leather & Silver Carbon interior, 340 BHP, 450nm with 50nm 7sec over boost, 0-62 = 4.6sec
    'Clique' # 1

+ Reply to Thread