changed my spark plugs on saturday, so i thought i'd stick up how to do it ladies and gents.
1) remove the plastic cover that has vxr written on it on the top of the engine.
2) there will be what looks like a shiny black plastic thing with 4 legs leading down into the engine, it has 2 star screws if i remember rightly, remove them and unplug the wires leading into it from the right hand side of the engine bay, when the screws are out slowly lift it out and place it to one side.
3) look down into the four holes and you should see the top of your 4 spark plugs, remove them with the right size spanner off course very curefully guys.
4) have your new plugs ready and raring to go. drop them in gently and tighten them down not over tight as they can strip the threads.
5) put the black unit that was there back and dont forget to plug it back in.
6) replace the plastic cover with the VXR on and start her up..
no pics again guys as when im busy i dont think to take pics, with this job its about taking your time and not being heavy handed.
hope this helps