Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Astra Mk4 SRI Turbo 190

Default Astra Mk4 SRI Turbo 190

The car is a 2002 plate Astra SRI Turbo 190. 1 of 500 made.

I am selling it due to changing my occupation i will no longer be working nearby in High Wycombe, the car sits there most of the week and hardly gets used so somebody else deservers the fun of it. Now that i will be using a car on a daily basis into London i need something more economical.

It is a 2.0 16v turbo and has had the following things done to it, i may forget some things!

Engine- 71,000 miles on the clock
    -Front mount intercooler
    -Courtenay stage 3.5 remap
    -VXR injectors
    -VXR air flow meter
    -2.2 airbox
    -VXR turbo
    -Uprated actuator
    -G Reddy boost controller running a high and a low boost setting
    -Collins motorsport dumpvalve
    -Milltech cat back
    -Other touches such as engine cover/boost pipes, other pipes changed

With all changes engine is producing about 280 BHP and just under 400 ft lbs

The engine has just had around 2000 pounds spent on it, the head gasket was gone and whilst i had that done i had a lot of other work done and a lot of work done on the head. No porting or polishing was done but the head is now back to brand new.
    Other work included all new manifold bolts, water pump, cambelt, new afm, all new filters,plugs, oil seals drivebelt, header tank, all new pipes.
    A lot of other work was done including tuning the car so it is running 100%. I have a receipt of about 3 sides of A4 showing all the work that was carried out!!

I also have a whole folder full of receipts for all the work i have had done and the previous owner

Bodywork
    -smoked rear lights
    -New headlights
    -HID's
    -Crystal white sidelights
    -Privacy windows
    -Smoked side repeaters
    -Colour coded door handles
    -MK5 SRI Penta alloy wheels
    -Uprated front discs and pads
    -Debadged front grill
    -GSI front windscreen with standard sun strip
    -Coilovers

Interior all standard bar
    -Headunit
    -Boost gauge subtly place in air vent
    -Boost controller mounted to the lower right of steering wheel so it is pretty hidden

Tax till March 2010 and its due an MOT now and therefore will have a full years MOT

I bought the car about a year ago and taking into consideration the money that has just been spent on it i am after:

5,750 ONO

There are many other things im sure but i cant think of them at the moment the above are the main things. ill let the pics do the talking...

As described above, the car is in A1 condition, there are the standard stone chips on the front bumper and bonnet but the rest of the car is excellent with no bumps/scrapes or parking dinks. The wheels could do with a refurb from the previous owner but i have had quotes to do them in Shadow chrome for only 230 pounds.

As mentioned above the car is located in High Wycombe please contact me at chrisblissett@googlemail.com or on 07917 007 292 for queries

Thanks

Chris
    Last edited by chrissyb; 28th July 2009 at 10:12 PM.

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Wish i could mate! Good luck with the sale.

VXR Torque of the Devil

looks stunning

1 of the nicest mk4 ive have ever seen good luck with the sale

Thanks guys, going to be very sorry to see it go, its such a comfortable cruiser aside being very fast. I use it so little that when i do i only potter so somebody else deserves it! hope it goes to a good home!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

VXR Nothing comes close wayne/VXR's Avatar

nice car mate,good luck.

don't think ill have much luck on here to be honest! Knowones gonna want an older car are they haha

Quote Originally Posted by chrissyb View Post
    don't think ill have much luck on here to be honest! Knowones gonna want an older car are they haha
    You never know - good basis for a track car seeing as it weighs about the same as a stripped VXR as std (Something I am considering for our Sri T )

Or ideal for someone who needs the cash without losing the performance etc have you put it on Pistonheads/AON/AOC?

looking good mate. good luck with the sale!

I havent put it on pistonheads yet no! I will be though i sold my last car through there so i know its pretty good!

It is on AOC but i cant see it selling on there either!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast