This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken the plunge

Finnaly taken the plunge and booked the car into Thorney next month for the stage 2. Ive got to say this forum is so helpfull, thanks to Andy and Shane for the pm's great info. John from Thorney Motorsport was very helpfull and after much research on their web site im satisfied there expertise is second to none, so much so that im driving a 1250 mile round trip to let them do the job. All i need now is the car...still 2 weeks to go.
    How many other have the stage 2?

Christ! ...that's a long way to go. ...but I bet you enjoy the drive back. I'd got 4000 miles on the clock before I had mine done.... 5000 miles later it sounds and feels just as bl**dy great.
    ...a satisfied TMS customer

Comment

Re: Taken the plunge

Originally posted by m4rtc
      Finnaly taken the plunge and booked the car into Thorney next month for the stage 2. Ive got to say this forum is so helpfull, thanks to Andy and Shane for the pm's great info. John from Thorney Motorsport was very helpfull and after much research on their web site im satisfied there expertise is second to none, so much so that im driving a 1250 mile round trip to let them do the job. All i need now is the car...still 2 weeks to go.
      How many other have the stage 2?
      TMS Stage 2 is phenomenal, gets better as the miles go up.
      As Col said you will have a great drive back be prepared to be.....shocked! and the excitement is always there when you get in that drivers seat again!
      You have picked a genuinely expert supplier with fantastic customer service. Just don't want anyone else touching my car now.
      Another one of those satisfied TMS customer types
      sigpic

Comment

Another stage 2 here

Comment

and here

Comment

And here !!!

Comment

and here
              Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Dont know if ill bother now, seeing as none of you like it much...lol
                Just for the pub talk...any bhp figures for all your stage 2's

Comment

damn fast compared with a standard VXR

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc
                    Dont know if ill bother now, seeing as none of you like it much...lol
                    Just for the pub talk...any bhp figures for all your stage 2's
                    Pub figures Ehh !!! Well several confirmations of increases in BHP at certain RPMs would suggest an ECU remap would give you an extra 40BHP and the Miltek system alone will give you another 15-20BHP. So imagine for a full stage two taking the total BHP to the 290sBHP. RR figures are variable from tuner to tuner but there are enough before and after RR graphs on one Rolling road to be able to suggest the figure of about 290 is correct. My assumptions are based upon one single tuner TMS.

Comment

Stage 2 here also!John and the boys at courtenay sport fitted it and what can you say AMAZING!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X