This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone, 1st time user to the site

I'd like to start by saying how gr8 this site is, sinse ordering my car last month I've spent hours and hours reading through the comments you have all been leaving. I've found it very usefull and informative.
    I just had confirmation today that my vxr will be coming off the production line tommorow. I can't wait to take delivery. My dealer said I should get it by the end of the month.
    Red 19's Full Leather.

Welcome to the site redvxr, as you say the site is full of great info. Im still learning things, and hopefully inputing something
    johnny
    Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Hi Red, welcome

Comment

Welcome and continue to enjoy

Comment

Hi redvxr!
          Been doing the same a you I think, not a lunch break has passed without giving this site a little browse!
          Wish I had ordered full leather now, was actually advised by my dealer not to as it's not worth the extra £900!
          Ordered my VXR (Black, 19's, Parking Sensors) on FA Cup day (13/05) and am picking it up this Saturday, two weeks earlier than dealer told me so very impressed.
          Dunno how I'm gonna resist the temptation through the 400 mile run in period but am determined!

Comment

Hi VXREng,
            I ordered mine 22 May, I should get it sometime next week I hope!
            I've not actually seen one with full leather yet so I hope I won't be dissapointed. I also went for the Parking Sensors and 19's + AFL, Bluetooth and Cruise but theres some dispute over the cruise at the moment.
            Is the 400 mile run in period an official figure, if so, at what speeds?

Comment

Not sure if it's an offcial figure, was just advised by my dealer to 'take it easy' the first 400 miles or so - easier said than done I think!
              Have heard from various sources to only use 3/4's of the engines potential while running in (still, this does mean you can still go up to 115mph?!?)
              Not sure if anyone else has any helpful advise???

Comment

Hey mate and welcome!!!!

Comment

Welcome to the site mate

Comment

Hello and welcome to you both, sure you will enjoy

Comment

Working...
                    X