This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOP SPEEDS

What TOOP SPEEDS have everyone done, truthfully?
    Cheers
    Dave

155 mph and still pullin, on private track, maybe????
    Arden Astra j , nav 600, afl, full leather, aero pack, power fold mirrors, infinity sound system.

Comment

Unfortunately Vauxhall have not supplied a speedometer which is able to acurately show what speed my car achieves as it goes off the end off the scale !!!

Comment

Did 135 in fifth the other day before running out of road!

Comment

140mph on the top of the M62 but a corner appeared that I never noticed before so I thought I better slow down! This was done in about 10 seconds tho from 80-90 so very impressed. Cant wait to drive on a local motorway at 3am!

Comment

Had an indicated 155mph. would definately go to the end of the speedo.
            Mines standard with 3000 miles.

Comment

Hey guys am new on here and what a great site!Anyway i have just under 160 and crapped out than so did my gf!I love this car!

Comment

sorry guys but you talkin a load bully !!!! youonly drive a vauxhall vxr next thing your be tellin us you can beat my car !!! evo mr 340 !!!! any time lads your vxr will look like a metro against me

Comment

Would you be able to get the evo to top speed before it needed refuelling and a service?

Comment

Originally posted by gsijay
                    evo mr 340 !!!! any time lads your vxr will look like a metro against me
                    I would hope so, totally different cars, and yours would look like a metro up against an M6 ?? What does that prove, absolutely nothing ....

Comment

yes but does my evo cost £90,000 new????

Comment

thats his point, there diff class of car.
                        if ur using that logic does my vxr cost £33000 new??
                        o and btw a m6 is £82000 new :wink:
                        ( and ur topspeed is only about 5mph more! as this is wat the topic is about)

Comment

exactly they are a different class of car so how can yours do near on 160mph!!! all you vxr boys are living in a dream world, its only a vauxhall. A vxr wouldnt get a look in over the evo. i'm not saying its slow but you make it out to be a supercar.

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                            Like the previous messages stated...you claim your evo is something special, im sure there are plenty people out there that would class your evo as nothing special.

Comment

yeh and im sure more people would claim that a mitsubishi evo mr340 is better than a vauxhall astra!! im not the one that stated that a vauxhall can do 160mph!!! my wife has a Astra GSi on a 03 plate, that is in the league of your vxr as it does 60 in second gear as like a vxr does.

Comment

Working...
                              X