This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXRacing Silicone Hose Kits

VXR and VXR Performance Centre are please to introduce VXRacing Silicone Hose kits for the Astra and Zafira VXR models. These kits have been developed by VXR Performance Centre in conjunction with SFS Performance Hoses. The Induction hose kit comprises of 6 high quality Silicone Hoses, from VXRPerformance Centre the price is £199 including VAT. And for the first 20 customers the Performance Centre will fit the induction kits Free of charge.
    The Hoses are available in Black, Blue and Red to suit each colour of the VXR Range.

The advantages of VXRacing Silicone Hoses:-

1)Take higher temperatures and pressures than standard hoses, which is a must for any performance car.
    2) Standard hoses may collapse if they get too hot, resulting in loss of power.
    3) Will soften or crack
    And offcourse:
    4) Overall cosmetics of the engine bay
    5) Other Silicone hoses may suffer from the colour pigments going dull where as this material will retain the depth of colour throughout the life of the vehicle.
    Specification
    VXRacing Induction Silicone Hose kit price £199 consists of:
    Airbox to Air Mass Metre
    Air Mass Metre to Turbo Link
    Turbo Link to Turbo
    Turbo Outlet
    Cooler to Inlet Link
    Link to Inlet Manifold
    VXR Induction and Coolant Hose kit price £270 consists of the above plus:
    Top Radiator Hose
    Bottom Radiator Hose.
    Please note the normal pricing structure of these hoses kits would require an overall price of £255 for the 6 hose Induction kit and £335 for 6 Induction Hose and 2 coolant Hose kit.
    Please note some of the hoses will also fit other models please contact VXR Performance Centre for details.
    To be the first to have the VXRacing Silicone Hose kits please contact VXR Performance Centre on 08702424334 or email [email protected].

looks gd, if only i lived near vpc!!!

Comment

Vectra ?
      2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Jeeeeeze.......got enough logos on there?

Comment

like wise m8 lux a bit tacky with so many logos , very chav !!!! do they do plain ones ??

Comment

I understand the pipes can come without the logo's. I would recon from this you could have as many or as little as you like. Give the VXRpc a call.

Comment

Courtenay sport do silicon hoses without the logos.
              Andy H

Comment

I like those! OTT with the logo's though.
                I know what I'll be doing in a few weeks time, given they are 30mins down the road from me!

Comment

I think I would get one of the hoses with one logo on it and the rest plain. Not so OTT then. I like the logo on them but having 3 or 4 on one hose doesnt look so good.

Comment

They would be better with just one logo on

Comment

You can have them all logo'd , with one logo , have some blue , some red... etc...
                      The engine bay pic was taken to get the hoses in front of you all asap with the first off set , so all the hoses have the logo.
                      Stu

Comment

Hey guys just wondering if you do the dump valve take off pipe aswell!!Many Thanks!!!

Comment

can these hose kits actually be ordered then with a single logo on each hose as opposed to lots and are these prices still correct
                          Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

what you doing digging up old threads that are 18 months old?

for all your VXRacing logo hose needs ring VPC!
                            and the answer to one of your questions is 2 posts above your own ............

Comment

Working...
                            X