Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vandalising jealous little scallys!!!!

Got my car out of the garage this morning and found a gutting site! a big hole in my rear left light! Had been to the pub last night after work, hadn't noticed anything when i came out, driven the car home, put it away and gone to bed. The dried on liquid down the bottom revealed it had obviously had a bottle thrown at it from scallys in a passing car. Of course you cant get new light casing, you have to get a whole new rear light! 70 quid from vauxhall, non fitted! extortionate but had to be done. What sort of a world do we live in when you can't even leave your car outside without some jealous little moron f***ing everything up!!!!
    W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Yeah thats a pain in the a r s e when that happens. Sorry to hear this . Hope you get it sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
      Yeah thats a pain in the a r s e when that happens. Sorry to hear this . Hope you get it sorted.
      cheers matey, got it sorted today. i'm just p***ed off that i'm 70 quid down for no reason.

Comment

It is s h i t when stuff like this happens but think on the bright side 70 quids cheaper than a dent taking out + spraying up, or a back window

Comment

+1 even tho it's not The poin. Id just be happy it was only £70 for the light! Bit to the right or even higher up and it would be anyones guess on the damage costs!!

To many little scumbags!!

Comment

Thats a disgrace too many jealous folks out there. Glad you got it sorted though.

PS folks please refrain from getting round the swear filter
            | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Sorry to hear that, we were cruising in our cup 172 years ago drove down a street and some sh!ts decided to throw an egg at us which hit the passenger door so Alan tried to find them but they had ran off so we checked the damage and couldnt believe it!! Where the egg cracked on the door theres was tons on crack lines and even after paying someone to get it out he couldnt get it all out so we wasnt happy!!!

Comment

sorry to hear that mate

im very picky where i leave my car coz of little ***** like that

Comment

sorry to hear mate, i never leave my car about any were if i can help it..

Comment

Originally posted by danielhoworth View Post
                    It is s h i t when stuff like this happens but think on the bright side 70 quids cheaper than a dent taking out + spraying up, or a back window
                    thats the only positive i've taken out of this mate.

Comment

it really really annoys me that scum like that can damage hard earned property and get away with it! I had my wing mirror booted off my old astra, another braindead mindless act of vandalism. W**kers!

Comment

yeh I'm same with parking but you cant avoid tings like this i got some lads having a go once outside a pub so i just left, they didn like fact was a young lad in vxr but f uck em.

Comment

i always park it in view of me, always garage it aswell as much as possible or put my dads and bros in front of my car ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Vxr Jase View Post
                            i always park it in view of me, always garage it aswell as much as possible or put my dads and bros in front of my car ha ha
                            Ha! me too, "mum keep your focus on the drive, cause mines definitely in the garage". Its always garaged at night. My point is, why should we have to not take our cars, that we pay road tax for, out because of little scumbags?

Comment

should of used ebay mate got mine for 15 quid when mine smashed
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X