Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport button always pressed, any good ?

As the thread title, will leaving the sport button pressed after each startup achieve anything or is it best to leave it off until you want that bit more ?
    sigpic

just leave it on! everytime i get in my car i automatically press an hold the sports button and press the locking button aswell
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

I always turn mine on as well never know when you might need it lol.
      Sapphire Black Corsa Vxr

Comment

Sports button on all the time especially to turn of that pescy traction control!!

Iirc arnt you runnin a tms stage 2 off the sports button?

Comment

with my map the sport button only turns the TC off. So full power all the time
          VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
          http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

yeah im the same mate

Comment

I rarely bother pressing it as I don't like the throttle response being as jerky as it is at junctions and roundabouts etc to be honest.

Astra

Comment

Wow, I never use my sport button, this is interesting
                sigpic

Comment

I only ever press it if I need a little extra! I dont see the point in turning it straight on, its only a quick press!
                  Arden Astra VXR
                  Stage 2 - 289bhp Blueflame Exhaust & Remap

Comment

Originally posted by IanJ View Post
                    I rarely bother pressing it as I don't like the throttle response being as jerky as it is at junctions and roundabouts etc to be honest.
                    Aye me two, i dont see the need for it...

When theres a chance i might have competition then it gets pressed ready to roll

Comment

i dont get a fancy button in the corsa!!

Comment

same.

even when speeding up, i dont really ever press it

Comment

As with me I only put it on when I'm gonna put the foot down other wise I have it off as I also find it very jurkey and to responsive.

Comment

i agree
                            i only use it when i want fun, my map works off the sport button
                            run standard with it off apart from the rev limiter, thats permanantly moved
                            Insignia SRi VX-Line RED
                            ^^Click here to see it^^

Comment

Yep only use the sport button the odd time too, I leave the old TC on even when stretching its legs to save the gearbox spinning wheels etc is sore on the gearbox bearings and heats them something shocking and thus more likely to fail.
                              | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

Working...
                              X