This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found this video on YouTube Astra VXR

I bet you would be gutted if this happened to your VXR .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0LJPwAKzLc&feature=fvw

Ouch
    Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

not very nice fella
      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

shame
        VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
        http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Deffinate signs of tears if it was mine!

Comment

write off.

Comment

Shame to see cars like that going to waste

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftSnF...eature=related

Says he spun out at 50mph.
                Lightning Silver Astra

Comment

Originally posted by Tecky View Post
                  Yeah that's the same dudes car. the way i see it. he was going well to fast round a corner and it didn't agree with the car so it spun on him. hate that to happen to anyones pride and joy =[

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
                    Yeah that's the same dudes car. the way i see it. he was going well to fast round a corner and it didn't agree with the car so it spun on him. hate that to happen to anyones pride and joy =[
                    if he was going to fast then i have no sympathy.. he deserves it.. will teach him a lesson..

Comment

He might not have been going too fast, 50mph could have been within the speed limit for where he crashed.

It was probably more the car showing him he wasn't as good of a driver as he thought he was
                      Lightning Silver Astra

Comment

He might not have been going too fast, 50mph could have been within the speed limit for where he crashed.

It was probably more of the car showing him he wasn't as good of a driver as he thought he was

Comment

It was probably more the car showing him he wasn't as good of a driver as he thought he was
                          It's so easy to misinturperate what a car will or want do,
                          unless you are a professional sports driver and even they get it wrong.
                          I owned one car for 9 years and thought I knew the car inside out but
                          I had one occasion when I went around a corner a little to quick well
                          within the speed limit and the back end stepped out,
                          but lucky for me I caught it and no damage was caused.
                          Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
                            if he was going to fast then i have no sympathy.. he deserves it.. will teach him a lesson..
                            Doesn't matter, it is still a VXR to an early grave

Comment

Working...
                            X