This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting the vxr tinted tomorrow

Just booked the car in to get the 3 rear windows done in Limo black at Trowbridge which is Alan's b-day pressie for next week. Will post pics to show you guys when im back.

how much that costing please

Comment

£120.

Comment

imo id personally think about getting a less dark tint even a meduim tint will look jet black on the little rear windows on astra you might just find the limo to dark just my opinion as i had meduim on my arden and at night it was hard to see out of on unlight road's even worse id say medium/light smoke
        Last edited by gary a3; 20 July 2010, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Nice mod but personaly i wouldnt go limo black, id go light smoke. Limo black looks a bit much imo.

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

Limo black is a little too dark. I have a dark smoke on mine and the only way to see in is if you look towards the other window. If your looking down or to the back of the car you can't see anything.

IMO limo dark might look odd with the fronts being standard

Comment

Cheers for the replies guys. Has anyone got any pics of there red vxr with limo black or light smoke rear windows?

Comment

medium all round cost me 130 all in

Comment

guna say 120 is well expensive.. and i wudnt go limo mate id go light if you only havin back 3 done

Comment

How local are you to Trowbridge Nicky?

Comment

medium on the back 3 light on the front 2 sould cost no more than 120 mate

Comment

Def don't go Limo guys will look far to dark!! As you can see jase has light all round and it looks dark!

I had light all round on my last black SRI turbo and it was pretty dark!

Not sure what the prices are like anywhere else but round here £120 is pretty cheap!£130 for all windows is unheard of round here!!

Perhaps not so many boy racers like jase and damo hahaha just kidding lads

I will post pics of my last two cars in a min!!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
                          Def don't go Limo guys will look far to dark!! As you can see jase has light all round and it looks dark!

I had light all round on my last black SRI turbo and it was pretty dark!

Not sure what the prices are like anywhere else but round here £120 is pretty cheap!£130 for all windows is unheard of round here!!

Perhaps not so many boy racers like jase and damo hahaha just kidding lads

I will post pics of my last two cars in a min!!
                          ha ha ta chris

Comment

Light smoke all round

Dark smoke back three on my first car

Cant find any better pics of my first car (the seat) but hopefully gives you an idea

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

no worries jase

does seem cheap though, tints are nowhere near that cheap here for some reason!

Comment

Working...
                              X