This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine hoses help

Going to be getting some engine hoses in next week or so, just rang insurance and all gd! but im stuck on which ones to buy roose,cs,forge or anyothers i forgotten! which ones in your eyes are the best to go for, i just dont know lol im looking at only the 5 main ones for now, also on cs you can get the polished pipe, has anyone got a pick of this?
    Cheer for any info
    luigi

i got the c s ones and the s/s pipe there still as good now as when i had them 8 months ago, i'll put a pic up later cant do it now im at work
    she's a nice un

19s,cruise control,s2000 aerial,carbon dipped crossover and tophat,s/s cap covers,adjustable rarb,courtenay silicone hoses,forge header tank,Powerflow zorst,3 gauge pillar pod,Smd conversion.

Comment

Not saying there the best or anything. Just you forgot samco hoses

Comment

Originally posted by Luigi View Post
        Going to be getting some engine hoses in next week or so, just rang insurance and all gd! but im stuck on which ones to buy roose,cs,forge or anyothers i forgotten! which ones in your eyes are the best to go for, i just dont know lol im looking at only the 5 main ones for now, also on cs you can get the polished pipe, has anyone got a pick of this?
        Cheer for any info
        luigi
        what car you got mate? if you get some new hoses im after the original turbo hose that comes out the top hat, so ill give u £ for it when you get your new hoses???

Edit; thats assuming you have an astra??

Comment

There pretty much all the same. I rubbed the logo off my hoses anyway as i didnt want them all over the pipes. If your getting new hoses i would also invest in some better hose clips from roosemotorsport aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
            There pretty much all the same. I rubbed the logo off my hoses anyway as i didnt want them all over the pipes. If your getting new hoses i would also invest in some better hose clips from roosemotorsport aswell
            I would say that the Roose hoses were best - I've had hoses from Courtenay Sport, Samco and Roose and out of the 3 manufacturers I would recommend Roose every time. Also, if you're looking to get the clips too, it makes sense to get them all from the same place!

Don't get me wrong, all the manufacturers hoses are pretty good, but the Roose ones are just that little bit better. They will use extra ply's where needed (the majority of their kit has at least 1 extra ply compared to the others) and the fit and finish is spot on.

Here's a taster...

Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
            Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

pics as promised

she's a nice un

19s,cruise control,s2000 aerial,carbon dipped crossover and tophat,s/s cap covers,adjustable rarb,courtenay silicone hoses,forge header tank,Powerflow zorst,3 gauge pillar pod,Smd conversion.

Comment

Working...
              X