This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Belt Light

I can see on the clocks a picture which seems is a seat belt warning light but I've never actually seen it light up. Bulb gone or for some reason is it not meant to?

Lightning Silver Astra

optional extra maybe???

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

No idea, would be a daft option though, considering it's just a light for safety, so surely should be standard?

Does yours work?
      Lightning Silver Astra

Comment

Mine lights up and chimes over about 15mph if you leave the seatbelt unfastened ??
        2015 Astra VXR : Arden Blue, 20" Alloys, Personalised Number Plates, Leather Interior, Air Con, Sat Nav, DAB Radio

Comment

it was deleted for certain models and certain model years.

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

Originally posted by NZVXR View Post
            Mine lights up and chimes over about 15mph if you leave the seatbelt unfastened ??
            I've never drove over 15mph with the seat belt unfastened so never heard of the chimes, assuming I would get them.

At what stage does your light up? Every time you prime the ignition or only if you start the car with drivers seat belt unfastened?

I don't think I've ever started the car with my seat belt not fastened but I have with the passengers not fastened (no passenger) and the light has never come on.

Originally posted by vx220z22se View Post
            it was deleted for certain models and certain model years.
            Do you know what years/models? Mines a 2008/57 plate, post above yours he said his works and is a 2008 model judging by his sig?
            Last edited by Tecky; 20 July 2010, 05:32 PM.
            Lightning Silver Astra

Comment

Anyone else have any more info on this?
              Lightning Silver Astra

Comment

mines an 06 and no lights on startup but never gone over 15 without seatbelt on so dont know about that
                2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Vauxtillidie View Post
                  mines an 06 and no lights on startup but never gone over 15 without seatbelt on so dont know about that
                  Have you ever seen the light on?
                  Lightning Silver Astra

Comment

i havent mate, hmm wonder if it can be made to come on
                    2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

just tried mine upto 20 (on a quiet street dont condone not wearing seatbelt) and its doesnt do anything so guess i dont have it

i have just read on another site than none of the vxr's had it i dont know how true this is

Comment

Originally posted by Vauxtillidie View Post
                        just tried mine upto 20 (on a quiet street dont condone not wearing seatbelt) and its doesnt do anything so guess i dont have it

i have just read on another site than none of the vxr's had it i dont know how true this is
                        Thanks for the info.

Someone in this thread posted that his does work and chimes over 15mph, so can't be true that VXR's didn't come with it?
                        Lightning Silver Astra

Comment

the seat occupancy sensor was removed from later models of VXR, probley the same time the the coolent level, screenwash indicators went.
                          Tech2 Diagnostics
                          Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmartyn View Post
                            the seat occupancy sensor was removed from later models of VXR, probley the same time the the coolent level, screenwash indicators went.
                            What year do you mean by later models?

Vauxtillidie's VXR is an 06 plate wouldn't that be a earlier model?
                            Lightning Silver Astra

Comment

i think it got removed on either the 56 or 06 plates.
                              Tech2 Diagnostics
                              Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X