Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMS or Courtenay i know its been asked a million times...!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMS or Courtenay i know its been asked a million times...!

Hi Guys

Going to go stage 2 fairly soon, i had my heart set on courtenay as i have heard nothing but praise.

I have also looked into TMS though as they are over 2 hours closer to me and they are offering for £574 a map and tweak on road and rollers plus the bluefin unit for me to adjust and them to update via email if need be.

Courtenay is £550.00 for a map and tweak on the rollers and road but obviously no handheld or remote update function. I should also be able to get a set of spark plugs in this price to.

Question is which to go for, i know its almost a pointless thread because everyone has their own opinions but im looking at what im getting for the money and the feedback i have seen on the forum....

Would be good to hear peoples opinions on the above.

Chris

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Eds ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Courtney sport for me mate!

Comment

mate have you seen the tms regel post lol

personal preff.. go to the one you feel more comftable with going with, courtenay have not had one bad word sed about them..

jase is over the moon with his.. ring them and have a good chat with them..

Comment

Dude just call up and decide yourself, this thread will turn into a 20 page plus of people saying my tuners better than yours.

They all offer the same service so just call them and decide on your conversations.
          | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

I would say go to courts as the map it themselfves and make sure everything is working before they let it go, TMS just get a map from superchips and stick it on. I used to favor tms over anyone but like a large amount of people they have just ****** me off greatly.

A fair few of my mates are with courts and not one of them has every had a compliant but i have never herd a good thing about TMS.

But at the end of the days its upto you and only you.

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
              Hi Guys

Going to go stage 2 fairly soon, i had my heart set on courtenay as i have heard nothing but praise.

I have also looked into TMS though as they are over 2 hours closer to me and they are offering for £574 a map and tweak on road and rollers plus the bluefin unit for me to adjust and them to update via email if need be.

Courtenay is £550.00 for a map and tweak on the rollers and road but obviously no handheld or remote update function. I should also be able to get a set of spark plugs in this price to.

Question is which to go for, i know its almost a pointless thread because everyone has their own opinions but im looking at what im getting for the money and the feedback i have seen on the forum....

Would be good to hear peoples opinions on the above.

Chris

speak to courts mate as they do offer a handheld unit that allows you to revert between your standard and your performance map. this is not remote tuning as they will only map your car on their rollers

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                speak to courts mate as they do offer a handheld unit that allows you to revert between your standard and your performance map. this is not remote tuning as they will only map your car on their rollers
                They do indeed offer a handheld which could prove invaluable especially if you have to travel a long distance.
                | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

As only a good tuner will do.

Comment

yeh thats antoher good thing.. they remap and tweek it to suit your car..

then if you want it on a tuning box they transfer it on there so you can go bk to standard and then put ur custom map back on..

Comment

fight fight fight fight

Comment

Come to a VXR Power Event and see the various tuned cars ( all from different tuners ) and judge for yourself, chat to each one of the VXRo members who own the cars and ask about their experiences ( for and against ) and findout which one would suit your needs & purse strings, not anyone elses

Dont forget to book your ticket HERE
                        sigpic

Comment

lol provide all the facts to the question and allow the poster to decide. i fight too much at work to bring it into something i enjoy ha ha

sigpic

Comment

no fight then?

Comment

Originally posted by worky View Post
                              They do indeed offer a handheld which could prove invaluable especially if you have to travel a long distance.
                              can u explain? cannot see why you would need this

Comment

Working...
                              X