This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade club parts

Now that the Astra J has arrived parts for the Astra H VXR have started to be listed on trade club. so for info here are some common bits.

Front discs are listed as 2.0 turbo (240ps) 322 x 25mm P/N 93185817 £141.00 retail £99.26 TC (+VAT of course)

Rear discs (pair) 5 bolt hub VXR 278mm 93184247 £94.00 retail £65.98 TC (+VAT)

Coil packs 9198834 £117.00 retail £88.86 TC

MAF's ('06 on) 93181894 £202.00 retail £154.07 TC

Xenon AFL lamps £297 retail £202.58 TC

Turbo 55559850 £609.00 retail £449.09 TC
    Last edited by vx220z22se; 21 July 2010, 01:59 PM.

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Spark plugs 55562534 £8.60/ £5.48

Crank sensor 93243251 £37.65/£29.30

ECU 55354334 £577.00/ £439.42

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

some of the prices are good. but one question being fairly new to this.... how do you get parts through the trade club?

cheers
      Stuart

Comment

Quite a few of the members on here have cards.

Comment

Originally posted by scoles View Post
          some of the prices are good. but one question being fairly new to this.... how do you get parts through the trade club?

cheers
          Stuart

Bona fide trade users will have access...

or you can join one of the owners clubs that offer trade club as part of the benefits.
          tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
          The truth is out there ...

Comment

i use tc quite a bit those prices have gone up a bit in the last few months
            2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Aye and there'll be another 2.5% VAT to go on next Jan as well.

Comment

Does this forum provide access to the Trade Club? and if not what other owners networks do have access to it providing you join?

Thanks
                Stuart

Comment

[QUOTE=scoles;1377026]Does this forum provide access to the Trade Club? and if not what other owners networks do have access to it providing you join?

LINKS REMOVED
                  Last edited by vxrdave; 22 July 2010, 12:20 PM. Reason: Links to other forums
                  ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

does it not make a mockery of trade club offering it to all and sundry?

honest opinions!

Comment

Originally posted by mattbibs View Post
                      does it not make a mockery of trade club offering it to all and sundry?

honest opinions!
                      Speaking on behalf of AOC (Astra Owners Club), it's a VBOA approved, club which offers it as a bona fide member benefit. So all above board and not open to 'all and sundry'

I can't speak for AON

As for yourself, I dont see why it should bother you, your a dealer, and ALL sales will still show you a profit, just less on trade ???

Any help to keep people using genuine vauxhall parts should be applauded !
                      tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                      The truth is out there ...

Comment

I thought It's better to let VXRO members know how much parts really cost when dealers are quoting them.

Anyway more parts sold = more turnover and more back end bonuses for part depts.

win, win as far as I see it.

Comment

Working...
                        X