This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astra nurb debaged

dunno if this is the right section so mods feel free to move it if its not.
    just wondering if any of you guys have got any pics of a debaged nurb as i am wondering whether to do mine or not

cheers guys

was unsure about mine till i did it mate

Comment

Originally posted by gary vxr View Post
      was unsure about mine till i did it mate

That my friend looks sexy

Comment

cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by richjones744 View Post
          dunno if this is the right section so mods feel free to move it if its not.
          just wondering if any of you guys have got any pics of a debaged nurb as i am wondering whether to do mine or not

cheers guys
          get it debadged mate looks so much better

Comment

thats exactly what i wanted mate nice one, you have just made my mind up.
            infact no time like the presant :-) whats the glue like to get off?

Comment

thats exactly what i wanted mate nice one, you have just made my mind up.
              infact no time like the presant :-) whats the glue like to get off?
              i just heated it up with a hair dryer mate and it came off bit polish then a coat of wax get some pics up when you get it done mate

Comment

yeah will do mate i take it its the same to upload pics as on other forums just paste photobucket url thing?
                messaged you about your boot strip aswel mate

cheers

Comment

i just debaged my burg looks great just kept the vxr one on

Comment

yeah will do mate i take it its the same to upload pics as on other forums just paste photobucket url thing?
                    messaged you about your boot strip aswel mate

cheers
                    yeah it is mate

you got pm

Comment

In Australia, they come out with the rear debadged already Looks much cleaner IMO.
                      sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

Originally posted by gary vxr View Post
                        i just heated it up with a hair dryer mate and it came off bit polish then a coat of wax get some pics up when you get it done mate
                        on the normal astra VXR not the burg, is the rear vauxhall badge on the boot just glued on or is it rivited to the metal?

im interested in taking the badge off on mine it looks ace on the burg in the pics!

cheers

Comment

Glued on mate my mate just done his on his Sri after seeing my nurb he also took the badges of the chrome strip looks loads better

Comment

Glued on mate my mate just done his on his Sri after seeing my nurb he also took the badges of the chrome strip looks loads better
                            I took the badges off the back on the weekend Just left the VXR one on the chrome strip it looks loads better!

Just wondering if i should spray the chrome strip black next!

cheers

Comment

Working...
                            X