Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

astra nurb debaged

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • astra nurb debaged

    dunno if this is the right section so mods feel free to move it if its not.
    just wondering if any of you guys have got any pics of a debaged nurb as i am wondering whether to do mine or not

    cheers guys

  • #2
    was unsure about mine till i did it mate

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gary vxr View Post
      was unsure about mine till i did it mate

      That my friend looks sexy

      Comment


      • #4
        cheers mate

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by richjones744 View Post
          dunno if this is the right section so mods feel free to move it if its not.
          just wondering if any of you guys have got any pics of a debaged nurb as i am wondering whether to do mine or not

          cheers guys
          get it debadged mate looks so much better

          Comment


          • #6
            thats exactly what i wanted mate nice one, you have just made my mind up.
            infact no time like the presant :-) whats the glue like to get off?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by richjones744 View Post
              thats exactly what i wanted mate nice one, you have just made my mind up.
              infact no time like the presant :-) whats the glue like to get off?
              i just heated it up with a hair dryer mate and it came off bit polish then a coat of wax get some pics up when you get it done mate

              Comment


              • #8
                yeah will do mate i take it its the same to upload pics as on other forums just paste photobucket url thing?
                messaged you about your boot strip aswel mate

                cheers

                Comment


                • #9
                  i just debaged my burg looks great just kept the vxr one on

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by richjones744 View Post
                    yeah will do mate i take it its the same to upload pics as on other forums just paste photobucket url thing?
                    messaged you about your boot strip aswel mate

                    cheers
                    yeah it is mate

                    you got pm

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      In Australia, they come out with the rear debadged already Looks much cleaner IMO.
                      sigpic

                      EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by gary vxr View Post
                        i just heated it up with a hair dryer mate and it came off bit polish then a coat of wax get some pics up when you get it done mate
                        on the normal astra VXR not the burg, is the rear vauxhall badge on the boot just glued on or is it rivited to the metal?

                        im interested in taking the badge off on mine it looks ace on the burg in the pics!

                        cheers

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Glued on mate my mate just done his on his Sri after seeing my nurb he also took the badges of the chrome strip looks loads better

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by richjones744 View Post
                            Glued on mate my mate just done his on his Sri after seeing my nurb he also took the badges of the chrome strip looks loads better
                            I took the badges off the back on the weekend Just left the VXR one on the chrome strip it looks loads better!

                            Just wondering if i should spray the chrome strip black next!

                            cheers

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X