This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel upgrade

is it worth upgrading to 19s on my vxr not gonna go for burg alloys think they will be pain to keep clean gonna phone up vx tomorrow where i got car from to see if i can get this upgrade any suggestions
    sigpic

Scooby gone now driving an astra 2.0 turbo 200+ xpack

i went from 18s to 19s felt the diff in weight straight away and got rid of the 19s for 18s agen.. handles better and alot less lighter then the 19s..

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
      i went from 18s to 19s felt the diff in weight straight away and got rid of the 19s for 18s agen.. handles better and alot less lighter then the 19s..
      18" any day!

Comment

sigpic
        CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
        Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
        Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

i love the look of the 19" so 19" every time for me but 18" for handling

Comment

Originally posted by gary vxr View Post
            i love the look of the 19" so 19" every time for me but 18" for handling
            if ur goin for 19" get the diamond cut or gloss black

Comment

19`s = looks
              18`s = performance and handling

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
                19`s = looks
                18`s = performance and handling
                +1

Comment

shop around aswell as theres a few places that will be a lot cheaper than vx

Comment

yeah will stick with the 18s then i recon especially if you went from 18s to 19s then back to 18s
                    sigpic

Scooby gone now driving an astra 2.0 turbo 200+ xpack

Comment

19's for looks, not interested in hammering my car

Comment

I have 19" and I would change only do t want to pay out to buy 18" ha

Comment

As everyone has said mate depends what your looking for looks or handling.handling on the 19s is still fine just depends what your using the car for!

Personally I would prefer to have the 19s over snowflakes as you will only feel the difference in weight when getting team dynamics etc but I imagine the 18 snowflakes are still heavy

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Would defo stay with the 18s, i've just looked at the price of tyres for my 19s

Comment

Working...
                            X