Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favour from someone with Whiteline RARB??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favour from someone with Whiteline RARB??

Looking at the regulations for the MOT test in NZ there is a requirement that "a minimum of 100mm ground clearance exists below any part of the vehicle structure or any steering braking or suspension component"

Can anyone measure this for me to let me know how much ground clearance there is between the lowest part of the RARB and the ground?

I've got standard suspension - so the car is not lowered.

Thanks for your help.
    2015 Astra VXR : Arden Blue, 20" Alloys, Personalised Number Plates, Leather Interior, Air Con, Sat Nav, DAB Radio

I think you should be right, but just ask rory he'll do it for you no prob. (if it 100mm on his then it will over 100mm on urs)

(I would but im in adelaide atm and not near my car)
    sigpic
    VXRacing Edition Paint Scheme, AET Hybrid Turbo, Autowerks Custom Remap, Bilstein B8 Shocks, EDS Inlet Manifold, EDS Inlet Cam, Regal Exhaust Cam, 3bar Map Sensor, TRE Fuel Pump, Custom Stainless Exhaust, Forge FMIC, Percy 1.9 cdti Airbox, Dbilas Air Scoop, Regal Diverter Valve, Bi-Xenon Headlights, DAP-R Springs, Vectra VXR Brake Conversion, ATB LSD, Whiteline RARB, Percy Breather Box + Restritor Bolt, ALPINE ICE

Comment

Yeah it's fine. We have the same laws in Victoria and i've had no issues with it at all.

edit: And just to be sure, went and measured it, 105mm clearance on Dap springs and Bilstein B8 Shocks
      Last edited by Nurburg608; 22 July 2010, 02:40 AM.
      sigpic

EDS Inlet Manifold, Thermal Gasket, EDS Inlet Cam, EVOMS Diverter Valve, Forge FMIC, Quaife ATB, Custom 3" Turbo Back, Whiteline RARB, Uprated FARB, AP Racing Brakes, Percy CDTi Airbox Conversion, Oil Breather Box, Dap-r Springs, Bilstein B8's, CS Brake Cooling Ducts, Cool Running Thermo, CS Uprated Radiator

Comment

Originally posted by Nurburg608 View Post
        Yeah it's fine. We have the same laws in Victoria and i've had no issues with it at all.

edit: And just to be sure, went and measured it, 105mm clearance on Dap springs and Bilstein B8 Shocks
        Thanks Guys, it should be fine then Good to know I can put the Daps in too

I can see i'm going to have a full suitcase on my next trip back from the UK!
        2015 Astra VXR : Arden Blue, 20" Alloys, Personalised Number Plates, Leather Interior, Air Con, Sat Nav, DAB Radio

Comment

Working...
        X