X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remus

remus thats done 20.000ish miles for £450 plus my old one is it a good buy

its not to bad, fair few miles on the remus though.

i got mine for £470 with under 10k on it and didnt give my standard one.

Perhaps keep looking and a better one will pop up, mattiepkr just picked one up for that price with next to no miles on it!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

yeah bargin that mate was drivin down road there where 2 lads there and the remus went pop and bang loud and they started running think they **** themselves thought that was funny was laughing all way home
      sigpic

Scooby gone now driving an astra 2.0 turbo 200+ xpack

Comment

mines for sale very soon off car 24th aug at courts 5000 miles mint £500 plus p&p or you can collect.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by mattiepkr1984 View Post
          yeah bargin that mate was drivin down road there where 2 lads there and the remus went pop and bang loud and they started running think they **** themselves thought that was funny was laughing all way home
          Pmsl. They prob thought it was a gun or something haha.

Comment

Originally posted by mattiepkr1984 View Post
            Lmao they are loud when they start popping and banging
            Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave View Post
              mines for sale very soon off car 24th aug at courts 5000 miles mint £500 plus p&p or you can collect.
              Can I have first dips please?
              Flame Red Astra VXR

Comment

Originally posted by kebaros View Post
                Can I have first dips please?
                If you want it mate just let me know.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Remus cats are said to be good for a couple of years meaning average milage of £24,000. Yours has doone quite alot of milage. I only got £500 foor mine which i had done half the milage when i sold it. I reckon you might get around £250/£300

Comment

thanks for info guys

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      Remus cats are said to be good for a couple of years meaning average milage of £24,000. Yours has doone quite alot of milage. I only got £500 foor mine which i had done half the milage when i sold it. I reckon you might get around £250/£300
                      Its me thats selling this exhaust. I've worked it out tonight and its done about 18700 miles. I have never heard of a Remus cat going and nor would I expect a company with the reputation of Remus to be selling an exhaust for a £1k that only lasts 24k miles

Anyway, i've seen many go for sale on here for well over £500 that have done "3000" miles. Yeah right Guess i'm too honest.

Comment

Well news for you Graeme come MOT time there likely to fail once there a couple years old. Just be sure to get them stonkingly hot before doing the emissions test! lol

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by GraemeJ View Post
                          Its me thats selling this exhaust. I've worked it out tonight and its done about 18700 miles. I have never heard of a Remus cat going and nor would I expect a company with the reputation of Remus to be selling an exhaust for a £1k that only lasts 24k miles

Anyway, i've seen many go for sale on here for well over £500 that have done "3000" miles. Yeah right Guess i'm too honest.
                          i sold mine and that had done 9k mate..

vxr dave guna sell his soon, his milage on his burg is about chuffin 3k ..

Comment

£500 am intrested where bouts you?

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
                              i sold mine and that had done 9k mate..

vxr dave guna sell his soon, his milage on his burg is about chuffin 3k ..
                              Im aware vxrdave's car has very low mileage and i'm sure you are not lying about the mileage on the remus you sold, but its funny how pretty much every remus for sale on here has done very low mileage. No way of telling how many miles they have done really.

Originally posted by kamikaze3q View Post
                              £500 am intrested where bouts you?

Lancashire mate. Look in the parts for sale section the advert is in there.

Comment

Working...
                              X