This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtenay thumbs up!

On Friday I went to Courtenay with an astra-sri.co.uk member Dan Robinson (owns my old GSI) He went in for stage 1 work. While this was being done Jon offered to take me out in his VXR which I have been drooling over. I had heard people on here saying about the remap and Miltek being worth having, but WOW.....I was blown away at the difference it made, it is definatly on my shopping list now!
    The work done on Dans car was also amazing we were both blown away on the drive home and scared a few of the big boys on the M25 and A41 . The work was of a top quality and John and the guys couldnt have been nicer.
    I would reccomend them without hesitation and am now madly trying to find things to sell so I can buy my Miltek and remap!! (after all cant have my old gsi being faster than my VXR!!)
    Either Dan or myself will try and get some piccys and poss video on soon.
    Once again a big thanks to Jon and the guys if your reading this.

Yea had my stage 2 done by john and the boys and what a job they done no problems or nothing!Really friendly and plan to go up again soon for a few things soon Cheers again guys top job!!!!

Comment

Sounds like you had a good visit to Courtenay, not suprising though they have been Tuning Vauxhalls for over 20 years now My VXR has been done for well over 3 months and puts a smile on my face everyday of the week Beg, borrow or steel you need to get back there as your test drive proved, you won't be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by VXRDUDE
        Yea had my stage 2 done by john and the boys and what a job they done no problems or nothing!Really friendly and plan to go up again soon for a few things soon Cheers again guys top job!!!!
        Dont worry VXRDude the stage 3 is coming it wont be long now

Comment

I will definatly be back up there as soon as funds permit....Just putting excess body parts on ebay as we speak........

Comment

Hope so mate.I love the stage 2 but the stage 3 is goin to be amazing cant sleep at nite thinking of it lol :P

Comment

What is a stage 3? and how much power?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                I will definatly be back up there as soon as funds permit....Just putting excess body parts on ebay as we speak........
                Yea good one...you only need one kidney .. :wink: ....

Comment

Why? You looking for one? Get in early before the bidding starts......

Comment

Working...
                  X