This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question about a dream science

hey i bought a ds a few month bk and have just got round to fitting it due to waiting to get my exhaust fitted, now does the car need to be running or turned off or just the ignition on to program it in. any help appreciated thanks
    Arden blue vxr - de badged - colour coded boot strip - Dap r's - Turbo back milltek race

I'm not sure how Alan did it i think he might of had just the ignition on, if you plug it in i think it might tell ya if you need the ignition on and so on. I'm sure someone else will correct me if im wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
      I'm not sure how Alan did it i think he might of had just the ignition on, if you plug it in i think it might tell ya if you need the ignition on and so on. I'm sure someone else will correct me if im wrong.
      ok cheers mate
      Arden blue vxr - de badged - colour coded boot strip - Dap r's - Turbo back milltek race

Comment

It actually tells you on the LCD of the DS unit exactly what you need to do, always with just the ignition switched on, never the engine until the software's fully uploaded to the car's ECU and you try out your map for the first time. It's like this with all the handheld units, Bluefin, DS and IPF. HTH

Comment

Originally posted by pookievxr View Post
          It actually tells you on the LCD of the DS unit exactly what you need to do, always with just the ignition switched on, never the engine until the software's fully uploaded to the car's ECU and you try out your map for the first time. It's like this with all the handheld units, Bluefin, DS and IPF. HTH
          cheers away to give it a bash

Comment

DS + full Remus = a massive grin! Happy days Fella, enjoy yourself!

Comment

Working...
            X