Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys just some advice please (pics)

hi guys ive recently finished off my engine bay to what i want it to look like..

but now am at the point like always were i fancey a change..

maybe a gloss black rocker cover?? what your thought guys about my engine bay..

all good and bad comment welcome

Leave it as it is.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave View Post
      Leave it as it is.
      i did what you sed with the gloss black fuse covers etc dave but am at the point agen were shall i change the complete engine bay and go for diff colour hoses etc..

i think i'm sad

Comment

omg that looks horrid. lol only jokin mate. im with u go for black rocker cover i think that would look well.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJames View Post
          omg that looks horrid. lol only jokin mate. im with u go for black rocker cover i think that would look well.
          cheers james mate lol ive been thinking it for a while tbh with black rocker

Comment

Looks good mate. I like that. I know what you mean though, i had the carbon stuff:

Got bored and changed it around:

And im now bored of it

Comment

I would leave it personallt mate, it looks smart as it is. If you have it where you like it i would leave it as any changes might spoil it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                Looks good mate. I like that. I know what you mean though, i had the carbon stuff:

Got bored and changed it around:

And im now bored of it
                its looks so so much better in gloss black tho jay mate, but i dont know why we get board so easyley, its like when i first got the vxr i thought wow, and to what it is now, i just think its normal i just hope after stage 2 and finished i dont end up gettin board and sell it..

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
                I would leave it personallt mate, it looks smart as it is. If you have it where you like it i would leave it as any changes might spoil it.
                true mate i cud do with a photshop really

Comment

just copy what ever jay does next and you won`t go wrong .

looks great

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
                    just copy what ever jay does next and you won`t go wrong .

looks great
                    haha cheers daz mate

Comment

strut brace would add to the look of it.

Comment

All you guys that get bored with all your engine bays please feel free to post me your free hand me downs

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
                          All you guys that get bored with all your engine bays please feel free to post me your free hand me downs
                          i wud if i cud afford it mate

Comment

I'll try to keep convincing you in the other thread

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

buy red as its best colour

Comment

Working...
                              X