This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive made a YouTube just for Astra VXR's

Ok as above, well if you want any Videos about Astra VXR's uploaded onto YouTube then let me know and ill be happy to upload it for you .

the YouTube channel is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/astraVXRchannel

Please subscribe thanks

Edit: You need to upload the clip to FileFront cheers

daisyallen123 what a fool you are,

Comment

umm what lol?

Comment

They are just a troll. Report the post to mods can take a look and ban/remove them from the site.

Comment

They are already banned as it says under their name.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Lol alright cool mate.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
              Ok as above, well if you want any Videos about Astra VXR's uploaded onto YouTube then let me know and ill be happy to upload it for you .
              Never knew this forum was Anti - Corsa.
              Lol only kidding mate!

Good videos!
              Last edited by d4nny_; 26 July 2010, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Shame the vids show some pretty poor driving and asks peeps to visit here, not a good association.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                  Shame the vids show some pretty poor driving and asks peeps to visit here, not a good association.
                  Nah mate they aren't my vids. iv'e not uploaded nothing on there lol. thats just videos iv'e favourited.

Comment

But they are still now associated with this site because of the link, does not matter whose vids they are.

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                      But they are still now associated with this site because of the link, does not matter whose vids they are.
                      Well if you don't want it associated with this site pal, then please shut this thread down so noone can see it. i don't see an issue with this :/

Comment

its stupid mate,, that camera man shows the speedo and he is doing in excess of 100mph..
                        sigpic

Comment

I dont get the purpose of this??

Logically thinking about it, what type of videos do you think will get posted??

I expect 9 times outta 10, it will be someone ragging their Astra around roads speeding and being dangerous! Its got the potential to get lots of silly people prosecuted, and associate bad things to the people on this site!

They are my honest thoughts, not bad mouthing ya!
                          Thank you to NITRIX for the signature!!

Comment

Oh well as i said don't like then remove it please? cheers

Comment

Originally posted by vonel View Post
                              I dont get the purpose of this??

Logically thinking about it, what type of videos do you think will get posted??

I expect 9 times outta 10, it will be someone ragging their Astra around roads speeding and being dangerous! Its got the potential to get lots of silly people prosecuted, and associate bad things to the people on this site!

They are my honest thoughts, not bad mouthing ya!
                              Nah nothing like that, like nice vxr's, people at meets and what happens there and stuff like that, but yeah not gunna happen tbh nobody likes my idea so :/ ...

Comment

Working...
                              X