This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPMS Now Working :)

Big thanks to pecky for meeting me last night to tech 2 it for me top fella!

ps i know front left is too high not sure why they were all done to 35 with same digital air machine
    2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Nice

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

How did he set it up as mine is weird sometimes it reads the same pressure all round? the tech2 just told us to drive over 20mph and that was all?
      cheers dean

Comment

Looks good mate well done, I've sold my tpms module now, after all that trouble getting it

Comment

i set it up today myself as it was getting late last nite plus we didnt have a pump but i did the following

* Drive the vehicle for a short while at a speed above 30 km/h to close the roll switches, i.e. activate the pressure sensors.
          * Inflate the tyres:

* Front left: 3.0 bar
          * Front right: 2.7 bar
          * Rear right: 2.4 bar
          * Rear left: 2.1 bar

Then proceed as follows for both methods:

* Press DDS button for 4 seconds (with ignition on or engine running).
          * Control indicator lights up yellow to confirm that the correct pressure setting has been detected (each pressure value must have been received once, total duration approx. 2 minutes).
          * Perform re-set again: Press DDS button for 4 seconds (with ignition on or vehicle running), control indicator will flash 3 times

then it works a treat

bit more info here on peckys site http://www.diagnostics.org.uk/help/s...2-TPMS-and-DDS
          2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Phatashki View Post
            Looks good mate well done, I've sold my tpms module now, after all that trouble getting it
            yeh i saw the thread mate, you selling up or just cba with it?

Comment

Not 100% sure yet if i wanna sell up or not, If I do keep I gotta buy new center console, new switchs, and the valves. Cant get just the switches without having a blank or the parking sensors button and thus that will annoy me with a blank button doing nothing so will have to buy the parking sensors etc etc etc, So cut me loses and will live with wat I got lol.

Comment

Not 100% sure yet if i wanna sell up or not, If I do keep I gotta buy new center console, new switchs, and the valves. Cant get just the switches without having a blank or the parking sensors button and thus that will annoy me with a blank button doing nothing so will have to buy the parking sensors etc etc etc, So cut me loses and will live with wat I got lol.
                i know what you mean, this has cost me 385 to do ill be the first to admit it wasnt worth it but i started so had to finish

i think im done spending on mine now too tbh

Comment

YOu get sight and light activated?

Comment

YOu get sight and light activated?
                    yeh i did mate, the wipers have a mind of their own i dont think ill be using them much but auto lights are cool

Comment

you got the windscreen fitted then? or where you put the sensor? Mine behind the glovebox at the mo so lights are always on when on auto lol

Comment

you got the windscreen fitted then? or where you put the sensor? Mine behind the glovebox at the mo so lights are always on when on auto lol
                        no not got the screen yet the sensor is just tucked behind the rear view mirror trim where it would normally sit but its not attatched to the screen

it works fine like that but looks a mess from outside but inside looks factory

Comment

Thats prob y the wipers go crazy as it not attached to the screen lol. Looks good tho mate, see you got the black trim

Comment

Thats prob y the wipers go crazy as it not attached to the screen lol. Looks good tho mate, see you got the black trim
                            yeh black trim is about £10 from vaux give me a shout if you want the numbers

Comment

Take it this is retro fit, whats needed to do it?

Comment

Working...
                              X