good deal mate was it 550 posted ?

S3 come one. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by A2ON View Post
      good deal mate was it 550 posted ?

S3 come one. . . .
      Don't forget uprated acturator mate at stage 3 to hold that lovely boost

Comment

ye ill be getting one of the actuators, got it for a bit better price than advertised as i brought his old compos as well last week, do i need a uprated fuel pump as well??

Comment

No you will not need a uprated fuel pump for stage 3 m8

Comment

cheers mate dont really know if i can wait 5 weeks for it mpg can get me in next week!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
              cheers mate dont really know if i can wait 5 weeks for it mpg can get me in next week!!!!
              JAda good things come to those who wait! Go coutney!!!!!! That's a order lol

Comment

Jase was the same m8 I had loads of pm's of him . It will soon come round m8 and is worth the wait as well . I've been going to courts for years and keep going back and it's a 2 hour drive for me but will always use courts m8

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmark View Post
                  Jase was the same m8 I had loads of pm's of him . It will soon come round m8 and is worth the wait as well . I've been going to courts for years and keep going back and it's a 2 hour drive for me but will always use courts m8
                  +1 i think i got ppl hating me cos i was so giddy and impatient oh and i worried lol but courts is all good

Comment

Originally posted by Vxr Jase View Post
                    +1 i think i got ppl hating me cos i was so giddy and impatient oh and i worried lol but courts is all good
                    Remember m8 but it was ok . I know why you were worried. I knew you would love the courts map and I see you might be going one further jase stage 4

Comment

im booked stage 2 in november !! never mind 5weeks lol

Comment

When you get it can you please measure the inlet and outlet of the cooler please

Comment

Working...
                        X