This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from stage 3 back to standard!!!! :(

well guys and gals its done! the car i loved is now back to standard power all in the space of 3 hours, 2 weeks ago i had my heart set on another car so i sold everything off mine and the deal fell through not being one to go back on my word i have still let all the parts go, the intercooler was the last thing to go and that was collected tonight so iv taken the map off the car aswel, i havnt actualy driven the car in its standard state yet because while we wer stripping the cooler tonight wev had a couple of sociable shandys not looking forward to taking it out tomorrow, its going to feel like im towing a caravan

Bad news mate what did the cooler go for out of curiosity? Best get back to s3

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
      Bad news mate what did the cooler go for out of curiosity? Best get back to s3
      he had courtenay fmic mate

sorry to hear ste

Comment

thats a shame.get some pics up
        sigpic

Star silver Astra vxr, SM Tuning custom stage 3 map,piper 3" turbo back non res, Whiteline adjustable RARB, eibach sportline,piper cross cone filter, tx intercooler, powerpipe and 3" tophat, prosport boost gauge, team dynamic 1.2

Comment

let cooler go for £320 plus standard cooler, i realy am dreading the 1st drive standard tomorrow lol

Comment

Originally posted by KeiranVXR View Post
            thats a shame.get some pics up
            what you want pics of? its all gone

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
              he had courtenay fmic mate

sorry to hear ste
              cheers mate, wont be so confident next time im out with you n your jase now

Comment

Originally posted by vxrflashvxr View Post
                cheers mate, wont be so confident next time im out with you n your jase now
                haha nice one mate lol.. yano i did well to keep up that day with you and jase

i wasnt so confident as i was out with basicly all mapped cars

Comment

at least you have some spare cash to put towards a new car when u find a nice new deal

RS

Comment

Originally posted by Danny133 View Post
                    at least you have some spare cash to put towards a new car when u find a nice new deal

RS
                    yea mate thats what im looking to do, might invest it in buying and selling a couple of cheap cars and hopefully make a bit of a proffit

Comment

you should be able to run a stage 1 map on that car with its turbo back exhaust
                      the truth is out there
                      part GSI part VXR
                      tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

Im tootling around with the Remus and fmic, but with the standard map and i feel like im driving a Fiesta. Missing the Dreamscience map abit now. Just hope the EDS one is as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dab_vxr View Post
                          Im tootling around with the Remus and fmic, but with the standard map and i feel like im driving a Fiesta. Missing the Dreamscience map abit now. Just hope the EDS one is as good.
                          it will be better mate as they have stages were as ds is one constant map....

when you gettin the ipf??

Comment

one device , 3 different stage 2 maps

Comment

When i get back from ireland next month m8. Thought i may as well go over there with the standard map on, as the petrol is crap over there.

Comment

Working...
                              X