This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RARB Fitting

OK I have downloaded and read the .pdf doc for fitting a whiteline adj RARB but what I want to know is , is it possible to fit without removing the rear springs and if so whats the easiest way??

pics would be helpful
    sigpic
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
    Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

best thing to do is take it to MPG if your close as it only costs £35 im sure
    sigpic

Star silver Astra vxr, SM Tuning custom stage 3 map,piper 3" turbo back non res, Whiteline adjustable RARB, eibach sportline,piper cross cone filter, tx intercooler, powerpipe and 3" tophat, prosport boost gauge, team dynamic 1.2

Comment

I did mine with out dropping the springs, just need a long enough drill bit or round file.

Comment

yes it is possible . but you will have to drop the shocks very easy one bolt per side just jack the car ujp get under there with the instructions and it will all become clear i did mine recently and it really is a piece of **** . you dont even have to take the wheels off lol . good luck stop worrying and fit it lol

Comment

mines going on tomorrow too, cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by philgvxr View Post
            mines going on tomorrow too, cant wait.
            kept that quiet mate
            sigpic

Star silver Astra vxr, SM Tuning custom stage 3 map,piper 3" turbo back non res, Whiteline adjustable RARB, eibach sportline,piper cross cone filter, tx intercooler, powerpipe and 3" tophat, prosport boost gauge, team dynamic 1.2

Comment

Originally posted by KeiranVXR View Post
              best thing to do is take it to MPG if your close as it only costs £35 im sure
              it would cost me more than that in petrol to get there from Glasgow
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post
                hehe give that one a miss then
                sigpic

Comment

No leave the springs in Place just drill from under them Dead easy to fit
                  you need a 10mm drill bit and a socket
                  cup of coffee also for when finished
                  your only drilling out a 8mm hole out to 10mm
                  the truth is out there
                  part GSI part VXR
                  tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

gonna give it a bash tomorrow , will take pics tomorrow and do a how to if I dont make an **** of it
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KeiranVXR View Post
                      kept that quiet mate
                      did I????, brought it last saturday but ran out of time to fit it by the time i got home. Wash down came first.Wish i had of done it now trying to keep up wiv you nutters lol.
                      Still cant get the flippin video on the puter, its doin me head in.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by philgvxr View Post
                        did I????, brought it last saturday but ran out of time to fit it by the time i got home. Wash down came first.Wish i had of done it now trying to keep up wiv you nutters lol.
                        Still cant get the flippin video on the puter, its doin me head in.lol.
                        haha no problem mate.wot you think then?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post
                          I'll fit it for nothing mate when you go to silverstone. Put on my ramps 30 min job leave springs on.
                          ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

no need to take springs off etc.. dead easy.. just jack car high enough
                            sigpic

Comment

well mine went on a treat today, as you all said dead easy and crikey! how much has it transformed the handling??

TONS!!!!!

gonna go for daps now as it still nose dives under hard braking, hopefully that will sort that out too, but totally over the moon with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X