This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage 2/Stage 3????

Hi guys, don't know whether to go to stage 2 or do the necessary mods and then go straight to stage 3.

Much like Jada's Stage 3 post, can you post your stage 2 results (with graphs if possibe) and which tuner you used and any mods you have done.

Cheers Charl
    Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Originally posted by Richarl_VXR View Post
    Hi guys, don't know whether to go to stage 2 or do the necessary mods and then go straight to stage 3.

Much like Jada's Stage 3 post, can you post your stage 2 results (with graphs if possibe) and which tuner you used and any mods you have done.

Cheers Charl

Stage 2 courtney sport 282bhp 335lbs torque.remus..courts cdti,courts panel filter,courts large top hate,iridium spark plug.

Comment

Same bhp as jase but with 327lbs courts too. I'm happy with that.!!!
      Last edited by vxr.paul; 24 July 2010, 12:27 PM.
      ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
        Same bhp as jase but with 327bls courts too. I'm happy with that.!!!
        am sure paul will agree fella, 282bhp! is a fast 282bhp aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Vxr Jase View Post
          am sure paul will agree fella, 282bhp! is a fast 282bhp aswell
          Yep sure will jase and I'm happy with how it drives too mate. better still ask jada how mine goes.

Comment

Im going back upto mpg next saturday to get my knackered actuator replaced,i had s2 put on last week but cant utilise it at the mo due to actuator,but it made 340lbs torque with the knackered actuator so it should be interesting with my new one on
            Ians a top bloke at mpg,if you an rich wanted to jump in or come up to talk to ian your more than welcome

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
              Im going back upto mpg next saturday to get my knackered actuator replaced,i had s2 put on last week but cant utilise it at the mo due to actuator,but it made 340lbs torque with the knackered actuator so it should be interesting with my new one on
              Ians a top bloke at mpg,if you an rich wanted to jump in or come up to talk to ian your more than welcome
              340lb ft is the nuts, thats what i got when i got s3, with 287bhp
              makes me smile!

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
                Yep sure will jase and I'm happy with how it drives too mate. better still ask jada how mine goes.
                it goes ok i suppose lol certainly leaves me from 60 mph onwards!!

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                  it goes ok i suppose lol
                  pmsl

Comment

but thats because i have not gone back to standard!!! or it would be close

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                      but thats because i have not gone back to standard!!! or it would be close
                      Lmfao

Comment

stage 2 with an lsd

Comment

288bhp 327 f/lbs courts s2
                          sigpic
                          courts stage 3 297bhp 343ft/lbs

vxr gone onwards an upwards

Comment

my stage 2 car made 282bhp and 320ilb ft torque. stage 2 is quick but if you can i would recommend stage 3 as the power is constant and pulls all the way through the gears
                            sigpic
                            TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

EDS stage 2 map (i think ), Courts top hat, Collins Actuator, Scorpion exhaust, uprated panel filter, LSD.

Made:

However this was HEAVILY debated by forum members lol

Comment

Working...
                              X