This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORGE SILICONE HOSES

I have just spoken to Forge Motorsport about some silicone hoses.
    They don't have anything planned at the moment, but if we could get about 20 people that may be interested in some hoses, they would develop a set for the vxr. I have had there hose's on my old cupra with no problems at all.
    So if you are interested add your name and i will see what they can do.

what kind of cost bearing in mind what vxpc are charging ?????????

Comment

1, too-fast

Comment

having looked at the silicone hoses that VPC are currently supplying they are of very good quality, should take a look as you can order them individualy or as a set and with one logo if you like

Comment

To be honest i would probably prefer that myself. I didn't realise you could have them with just one logo. However i don't mind trying to arrange somthing with Forge if enough people are interested.
          Unfortunately they could not give me a price until they have been able to develop a set.
          When i had my cupra they where priced very favourably against the samco ones..

Comment

no harm in covering all venues but yeah the VXRacing hoses you can opt for one logo or as many as they can fit on a hose but personaly 1 prefer one

Comment

I believe a couuple of companies have been aproched about this, one of them I know are developing a set for the VXR without having to mass buy...so i'll wait for the heads up...

Comment

They didn't specify a greoup buy. They just wanted to make sure that there would be enough interest..

Comment

Working...
                X