This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wheel colour

Nothing amazing, just gone for a silver as the previous finish was scratching like hell and the refurbers were being jocky's about it saying that it was my cleaning method lol

They look smart those mate, suit the arden.

Comment

they look spot on mate.
      sigpic

Comment

Nice jay..
        ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

are they the ones i saw jay or have you had them done again as i like them they were bang on and suited your car

Comment

lovely wheels jay.... wrong cleaning technique! gotta laugh at that, would liked to have seen your face when they said that

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmark View Post
              are they the ones i saw jay or have you had them done again as i like them they were bang on and suited your car
              There the same as when you saw them at Paul's when we fitted CJ's brakes, they are clean now though and have a fresh layer of wax on them

Comment

like nice , ive just had my burg wheels re-painted look really white compared to the back = )
                Last edited by VXRTIMMY; 24 July 2010, 07:11 PM. Reason: adjusted text

Comment

What colour did they used to be?

Love them wheels
                  VXR-Less

But now an Evo IX FQ-360

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                    lovely wheels jay.... wrong cleaning technique! gotta laugh at that, would liked to have seen your face when they said that
                    Well i burst out laughing and then explained what i do, the process i use etc and when i mentioned snowfoam the guy said "Yep, that'll be it, snowfoam shouldnt be used on wheels"

Originally posted by Mike_S27 View Post
                    What colour did they used to be?

Love them wheels
                    They were done in a shadow chrome sort of finish as in the pic's below. I loved the colour but the inside of the spokes were scratching badly which i couldnt be doing with. The wheels were re-done for free but didnt want to risk the same thing happening again so went for silver. The silver is growing on me now as the carbon stuff is going so the car is become alot lighter in colour all round

Comment

look mint jay those wheels suit any car a know a guy who has them on his vec gsi saloon defo thinking about a set in the future
                      sigpic

Comment

They look lovely mate, I prefer silver wheels it gives the car a nice crisp finish.

Comment

Now thats smart! really like these Jay!

Comment

Working...
                          X