This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run of bad luck

Well guys i seem to be having a right run off bad luck lately.

firstly work have not been paying me so my saving have now gone (really long story)

then last week my PC got hacked and details was stolen lucky for me i acted quick and get things stopped befor i lost what ever pennys i have left now i'm left with no paypal account there ****ing **** when people hack your account did **** all to help! and no cards till i get new ones the list goes on

then to top it all off my car is leaking oil well what i think is oil form the bell housing!!

I hope things pick up as the way things are going i can see me stripping the car and selling up
    Last edited by moeman; 25 July 2010, 11:32 AM. Reason: swear filter bypass
    sigpic
    3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Sorry to hear that

Comment

Hope everything picks up for u Ad. You know what they say bad luck comes in threes so hopefully you've had your run of bad luck now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Comment

positive thinking mate

Comment

Sorry to hear that everything is against you
          but keep your chin up mate as the only way is back up
          and if you can remain possitive a recovery is usually sooner than later.
          good luck and keep fighting don't let the bathplugs bring you down.
          Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

I'm trying to stay positive like you all say things can only go up.
            sigpic
            3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

hope things look up soon fella and things get back on track
              Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Thhings cann only get better…

Comment

Working...
                X