This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too high mileage??

07 plate arden with 57k miles for £10000 . i realise its higher than usual but would it be ok if the sh was alrite or should i steer clear? thanks

Mileage isn't a problem in all honesty - if you can find a lower mileage example then so be it but the car wont be "knackered" at that mileage or anything silly like that

Astra

Comment

Think to be fair that price is a little high. I just bought a 56 with 20k full colour coded body, dechromed, interior gauges + piano black etc. With a stage 3 by regal on it for £10,000, I would rather go less miles older car than newer with more than average miles on it.

Thats just my opinion though. If it seems fine and you want it then go for it but there are some brilliant deals to be had.

In Cambridge there was a red VXR on an 08 plate with 12k on the clock going for £11,000 and that was from a dealer.

Comment

if i had your budget mate id get this
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-VAUXHALL-...item4cf05f3952

Comment

really after an arden one tbh. find it funny though how he finds it too fast yet hes willing to part ex for an m3!haha

Comment

Originally posted by lukejamiethompson View Post
            really after an arden one tbh. find it funny though how he finds it too fast yet hes willing to part ex for an m3!haha
            I saw that and the "bigger" car - Golf R32? Hmm not much bigger lol

Astra

Comment

mines 57 reg and iam on 20k
              Arden Racing Edition

Comment

why not email this memeber and give him an offer above 9.5k
                http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=100856
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X