This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boost gage

hi just wondering where i can get one of these mounted and what are the most popular types for the astra vxr can mpg fit one?? any pics with gages appriciated

Get the 3 gage conversion..
    ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

ian can supply an fit you one mate as i have asked,but if you have your head screwed on its cheaper to buy one and fit it yourself,if i can do it anyone can

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
        Get the 3 gage conversion..

+ 1 but i would get the 3 gauge conversion
        ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

i do like the 3 gage conversion but who does them and also what are the issues regarding removing the air vents in terms of circulation etc??

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
            i do like the 3 gage conversion but who does them and also what are the issues regarding removing the air vents in terms of circulation etc??
            I would of thought that reducing the number of air vents won't make much difference.
            This is the way that I intend to go.
            Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
              jigger makes the trim or addvxr.....

u buy ur gauges ur self (unless goin with addvxr he supplys at a cost)

i have fitted a few if u needed help fella

Comment

cheers mate has anyone had any issues with removing the front vents reg air con and general circulation??

Comment

hey!
                  i have made 3 trims for myself. Theyre all different and im planning on keeping the one i like best.
                  So i have 2 spare and i know your fairly close to me (Milton Keynes).
                  So if you want one i can sort you out. plus a very good friend of mine is now pro at fitting it all. Let me know if interested.

Comment

what sort of money are you looking at for them mate and any idea on fitting prices as i have got my lsd and map on wed so moneys a bit tight

Comment

Working...
                    X