Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the worlds most unfriendly burg driver!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the worlds most unfriendly burg driver!!!!

... I was on the m1 at about half 7 tonight and I'm my rear view I spotted a nother burg about to go past me ... As he did I glanced over and smiled and gave the thumbs up and all I got was a stare and tht was it !! I was now very imbarased and to make matters worse I had a mate sitting next me laughing his head off at me ! Then I tucked in behind him and follow for about 15 miles before I over took and turned off ... As I over took I gave a couple of beeps expecting a wave or sum expression but again nuting but a glare!!!! .... Don't think he's on here but if u are ... Cheer up mate bloody hell!!!
    Last edited by DannansozVXR; 26 July 2010, 01:05 AM.

LOL, if u drove past me id give ya a flash and beep m8

Comment

Some people are up their own bottyholes mate, if i was you tho i wouldnt have tried to acknowledge him a 2nd time.

Comment

There's always one mate.

I had someone flash me the other day in a star silver astra. It wasn't a VXR but had a VXR front bumper
        Lightning Silver Astra

Comment

I bet u would! I'd of dun the same! I had a bet 4 a double cheese burger with my mate tht the second time I'd get a wave or a reaction back ! And then when he didn't I couldn't belive it !! Gutted nw ...

Comment

Did he get the double cheeseburger??

Comment

Well luckly he owed me one so were evens nw !!!! Haa

Comment

wasnt me mate i was on the m1 mate but before that time what a miserable git i always smile and race and everything, normally get that same response you did mate. did he have the white wheels manage to catch his plate we can name and shame him her.

Comment

Haha up here you would have got the glare aswell, no one waves at the fellow vxr driver, just a long stare

I now get every man and his dog with a reno RS looking at me as if to say check out my whip its way better than that, bet hes thinking i wish i bought an arden blue vxr when they first came out Id still own anyone of them if they wanted a wee spirited drive

Sorry bout the rant

Comment

i drive past several people in vxrs where i live and none wave back ever. only takes a minute to say hi,, right!

Comment

he was driving a burg so hes upper class lol i dont blame him hehe kidding not a very nice guy

Comment

yeah exactly i always wave or flash gotta say hi to my fellow voxers

Comment

i must admit if i see a fellow vxr no matter which model i always give a flash or a wave, sometimes i get a blank look and others i get a reply, an sometimes i get the black wave as if to say whos he!
                          2008 Black Shaphire Astra VXR Ko6 Hybrid Turbo, Airtec Stage 2 Cooler, Piper 3" Decat and Resonated, CDTi Airbox, Bilstein B8's with Eibach Sportline Springs, Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar, Wavetrac Diff, Ksport 356mm Brakes, 18" Revolution Milleniums and lots more

Comment

No one ever waves to me!!! Lol must be because I'm in a lowly gsi!!!
                            Astra coupe: z20leh with m32, eds 3.5, remus, dbilas induction and inlet, berg trim, corsa vxr steering wheel and a whole lot more!
                            www.asautocare.co.uk eds retailer.

Comment

i dont wave to everyone with vxrs and its because there so spread out and ppl of all ages drive them and would say there thousands that its just a car to get them from a to b in if u get me.

Comment

Working...
                              X