This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lsd fitting question

well im getting mine fitted on wednesday and a map as well just tring to find out who has on fitted and if i need to adjust my driving style to get the most out of it, i did a search for reviews on it but could not find anything, any info welcomed

Only thing you need to do is put your foot down in the bends you will love it mate,LSD and my alcons are by far my best mod on my Astra

Comment

sound good cant wait heard only good things about them

Comment

hold on to the steering wheel. lol..
        my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Originally posted by ast20t View Post
          Only thing you need to do is put your foot down in the bends you will love it mate,LSD and my alcons are by far my best mod on my Astra
          these are the 2 mods my car is booked in for next month at tms

let us know how much the lsd changes your car mate
          sigpic
          TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by sandyVXR View Post
            hold on to the steering wheel. lol..
            i did think of that one lol

Comment

Originally posted by evertonian View Post
              these are the 2 mods my car is booked in for next month at tms

let us know how much the lsd changes your car mate
              will do mate after these are done then thats it for modding for me, new house comes first i have had a right telling off by the mrs for 'wasting cash' lol she soon shut up when i said ill tax the car next week!!

Comment

haha i never thought i would take my car to stage 3! after the lsd an alcons thats it....i hope so anyway
                sigpic
                TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

ha ha great stuff mate cant wait to have it all set up on wed!!

Comment

Whos fitting it? and how much?
                    STEALTH

Comment

thorney and cant disclose the price mate but its a good deal

Comment

one of the best mods, for the money.
                        my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

lsd fitting question

well im getting it done on wed now the q is i have been told it would be easier to just swap the whole gearbox over can anyone shed any light on this my astra has covered 20k easy driving and the corsa 17k opionions please, at the min im staying with my original gearbox unless anyone suggest different, cheers jada

Comment

Just swap diffs mate are you going to update us all on where you are getting mapped..? Pmsl
                            ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

ye i planned to just do that mate, and i dont know what your talking about i may change my mind and see if there is a tuner on my way home lol

Comment

Working...
                              X