This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye vxr

well last week i traded my astra vxr in for leon cupra ill be honest i was gutted to get rid all day wednesday i kept having second thoughts but it had to go unfortunately think i just had a jinx one. i did enjoy it while it was workin properly lol. everyone i met was nice friendly people so i had a really enjoyable time and the meets etc, n must thank vxrjase n damo as most problems were relayed on to them as i had no idea lol and also vxrmark all the time i been knockin on his door for help! but im really enjoyin the cupra so hopefully this one will be beter for me. might see you all again one day on here when new vixor is out if i decide to go for it, take care all

cheers scott

its a shame mate but you will be safe with the leon....
    WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Good luck with the new car mate.. And no need to leave the forum stick around .
      ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Good luck with the new car mate, stick around though! Get some pictures up too... Enjoy and drive safe!

Comment

your welcome scott mate, shame it had to go, but you have one nice new k1

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
            Good luck with the new car mate, stick around though! Get some pictures up too... Enjoy and drive safe!
            ye il still pop on now n agen, its gettin nice clean at weekend so ill get sum pics up then pal

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
              your welcome scott mate, shame it had to go, but you have one nice new k1
              cheers m8 ill be comin down soon to you when ur free one satday

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrar View Post
                cheers m8 ill be comin down soon to you when ur free one satday
                yeh nice one mate sounds good

Comment

don't disapper m8 as ur still welcome to join us m8. hope you have more luck with ur k1 m8

Comment

should have kept the VXR

Comment

Should have changed the vixor for another one lol
                      Still a K1 is one of the cars I looked at before I got the Vixor
                      good luck mate
                      Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Originally posted by Bronze View Post
                        Should have changed the vixor for another one lol
                        Still a K1 is one of the cars I looked at before I got the Vixor
                        good luck mate
                        i did think about it m8 but had such bad luck wit mine put me off but the k1 is awesome 8 well happy wit it

Comment

Working...
                        X