This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• courts map info if intrested

just letting you all know as there has and is many debates about aggressive maps being from eds tms regal, courts also offer a more aggressive map as well if thats what you want and can be set up to suit, their maps are generally smoother with constant flow of power which holds...for it being more usable power through the range now this is not a debate or antyhing just giving some info on what i have been told from the tuner...cheers jada

i love my courts map m8 .well happy

Comment

were are you going mate??? courts or mpg.. well if you want an aggressive map either one then.. just depends how long u wanna wait..

Comment

i know you are mark 2 very quick replies lol now thats the million dollar question and i bet people are fed up with me by now lol but its good to talk and get info ha ha would it more sense to get the custom map now i have heard this mmmm oh did i mention im getting a lsd on wed)

Comment

yeh i read mate gd man, well a custom map it suited to your car, its a generic map but tweeked to you r car, i.e if timing out etc then they adjust to suit your car..

its upto you were you go tbh.. go were your heart is telling you to go

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmark View Post
            i love my courts map m8 .well happy
            Mark I love mine too, but then my map has a twist to it mate.
            ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

im going courts now they would not refund my deposit otherwise lol and after the lenghtly chat with them im going for a slightly more aggressive map

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
                i know you are mark 2 very quick replies lol now thats the million dollar question and i bet people are fed up with me by now lol but its good to talk and get info ha ha would it more sense to get the custom map now i have heard this mmmm oh did i mention im getting a lsd on wed)

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
                  Mark I love mine too, but then my map has a twist to it mate.
                  where do you get that icon with the board from?? a twist you say?? thats because your a high roller lol

Comment

bet you love me being indesisive hey mate!!

Comment

TWIST

Comment

Ha ha, better than eastenders

Comment

told you jada you remind me of jase lot

Comment

whats the twist then??????? are you really stage 3???????? and estenders is rubbish at the min, unless its watched on a 50inch tv like yours lol

Comment

TWIST
                              you've always been twisted paul

Comment

Working...
                              X