X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HID help

Hey all,

I have a set of hella dynabeams coming my way soon and I need help in finding the right kit to fit to my burg as I know nothing about these kits.

Can you guys point me in the right direction of kits ready made to fit to my car (plug and play)if possible or tell me what I need to look at as there is all kinds on the websites I have looked and do not know the differences (ie H7s/r, DS2r/s???) and tell me do I need the tech2 for fitting!!!

Cheers all
    Last edited by EdOPCburg; 27 July 2010, 03:30 AM.
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Anyone???

Have done a site search but still unsure as what kit I should get to use for the Hella dynabeam lights, H7 or DS2 kits.

Comment

I fitted the Hella dynabeams about a month ago to my astra. A simple 45 minute job to do. I have been looking at HID's too. The dynabeams come with normal halogen bulbs with the H7 fitting for all bulbs.

The ones that I have found that are supposed to work with these lights and are canbus compatible are from ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-ASTRA...item335846df3a

I am going to order these andgive them a go.

Comment

They are a good bet.Anything from HIDS-DIRECT is **** Hot trust me. Iv bough numerous sets of Hids for myself and friends and Hid-Direct are always a good bet.

Comment

Excellent thanks for replies guys

Comment

Working...
          X