This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about selling up..

firstly, i really dont want to sell. I love my VXR to bits but its coming to the point now where i dont think i can keep it. Due to circs and running costs i might not have any option but to let it go.

coming to my next question is how much do i think i can get for it, had a look on PH and anything up to 13k for a 2007 VXR, first 3 pages were between 12k and 13k. However none of these had or have the spec that mine has. With 16k on the clock, full history and nearly all the options ticked its going to be hard to put a price on.

I know it worth what ever someone wants to pay for it and i dont want to be rediculous with the price.

Do you think £12750 is too much?
    7 years of ownership and still love it!!

id reckon 11-11.5 would be a closer price for it,
    Quaife LSD . . Milltek/Powerflow Turbo back exhaust . . Custom Intercooler . . Percy 1.9 Cdti airbox . . Whiteline RARB . . Collins dump valve . . Courts enlarged top hat/power pipe . . Oil Breather Box . . cruise . . anti-hijack . . check control . . Blue SMD conversion . . wind deflectors . . opel numberplate surrounds . . pressed plates . .

Comment

i would say £11.895 ono.. you should be looking at agreeing on a price of 11.500 or above. nothing less fella.. Well thats what i would do. if your in no rush to sell then put it up for abit more..

A little bit of advise also, dont just put it on PH and think its gona sell.. Autotrader gets a far bigger audience than PH...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
        i would say £11.895 ono.. you should be looking at agreeing on a price of 11.500 or above. nothing less fella.. Well thats what i would do. if your in no rush to sell then put it up for abit more..

A little bit of advise also, dont just put it on PH and think its gona sell.. Autotrader gets a far bigger audience than PH...
        I concur.

Comment

Thanks for the responses, thats seems like a fair enough price. Might stick it on for a bit more and see if anyone bites.

More i think about selling the more gutted i feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino_GSi View Post
            Thanks for the responses, thats seems like a fair enough price. Might stick it on for a bit more and see if anyone bites.

More i think about selling the more gutted i feel.
            I would say that you should stick to your first figure
            anyone coming to view the car with the intention of buying it will try and knock you down anyway
            and if you don't move they won't buy the car or feel that they haven't had a good deal so best of luck.
            Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Im looking to buy, where abouts are you?

Comment

Originally posted by southyjd View Post
                Im looking to buy, where abouts are you?
                I'm in Falkirk mate.

Comment

Crap, im in Cheltenham!

Comment

A mate of mine put his Astra turbo on PH and a guy phoned him up and asked why it was so cheap! If I were selling a car I'd put the price I want and the an 'no offers' after it...everyone knows where they stand then.

I looked at an R32 the other day, the saleswoman messed up and said "it's just been reduced by £2k", when i asked why she said "if a car has been in for a few weeks and hasn't sold, the boss reduces them to get them sold", a few minutes later a sales guy came up and said "sorry the R32 you are looking at has just been sold over the phone", he then continued to say "but we have had a black one just come in that's around the back". She looked up all the details etc and told me the price, it was more than the one I had just been looking at and a year older, she said "do you want to look at that one"...I said "no I'll wait a few weeks and see if your boss reduces it"...the look on her face was priceless lol

Comment

Working...
                    X