This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow Napa VXR hit 60,000 miles

i cant belive i've had her for 4 years in dec, how quick has that gone .

i still love it and cant even think wot i would be driving if i didnt have the vxr, been a great motor and cant wait to see her rusting away in a garage somewhere lol, i'll be keeping her for a very long time for my sins haha

thats very good mate, how much milage have you put on it since you got it..

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
      thats very good mate, how much milage have you put on it since you got it..
      alll of it i bought it new

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
        alll of it i bought it new
        wow thats incredible mate credit to you, thats great, any pics of it napa to post up in ur thread??

Comment

you dont want to see it Damo mate it will offend your eyes haha!

No trust me this is a good example of a highly tuned and modded VXR that has been well maintained and still running spot on 60k later!

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
            wow thats incredible mate credit to you, thats great, any pics of it napa to post up in ur thread??
            yeah loads lol, i will get alittle from start to now thread made, be funny to see how much is has changed over the years

Comment

Originally posted by chrissyb View Post
              you dont want to see it Damo mate it will offend your eyes haha!

No trust me this is a good example of a highly tuned and modded VXR that has been well maintained and still running spot on 60k later!
              cheeky git lol, thanks for that mate lol still got alot i would like to do to her so see how we get on

Comment

its a good'un john! glad its still going strong
                VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1981 View Post
                  its a good'un john! glad its still going strong
                  thanks fella will pop up and see u both soon, little one must be abit bigger by now lol, plus u'll have to meet lisa and charlie as well

Comment

your always welcome pal, are you off to Total Vauxhall live next month?
                    http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob1981 View Post
                      your always welcome pal, are you off to Total Vauxhall live next month?
                      yes fella me and mystvxr will be goin up

Comment

cool, we should convoy up.

Comment

car is a stunner napa mate

Comment

Out of interest have you had any need to take the car back to a vx dealer other than for a yearly service?

I work for GM and the old model went down the line with very few problems at all....wish the same could be said for the new model!!!

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985 View Post
                              yes fella me and mystvxr will be goin up
                              What about me

Comment

Working...
                              X