This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fitted head lights and side lights

what a little nuisance of a job. cuts all over me pinkies and pitted. and how come ya have to jack the wheel up to get the buggers out. cost me £30 for a jack which ya don't get in the boot. never again

mate no jack needed you just need to full lock it one way and then full lock it the other way to xs the lil hatch in the wheel arch.... in the manual
    INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

sorry my bad. thought you ment bulbs lol what you get from reading a small screen on ya phone
      INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

mate if you of took your front bumper off the lights are held in with 3 screws and then come out ive had mine out

Comment

done it now lads. and av got the scars to prove it. this way i'll always know how to fix astra head light lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
            mate if you of took your front bumper off the lights are held in with 3 screws and then come out ive had mine out
            Its by far the easiest way to do it and takes less time to be honest

Comment

Where's the pic's mate I thought we were going to see something different lol
              Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

took me around 45 mins. not to bad. only jacked the passengers side up. thats all it needed really.

Comment

Working...
                X