This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gloss Black rear splitter

I have a a standard arden astra and was wanting the rear splitter done in gloss black.

Opinions on whether or not it would look stupid bearing in mind i still have the chrome boot strip?

Does anyone have pics of a black splitter and chrome boot strip?

Not to sure if I should get it done or not??

Chewits.

Not got any pics mate, but its looks smart. you can get the boot strip done black but i dunno how though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewits View Post
      I have a a standard arden astra and was wanting the rear splitter done in gloss black.

Opinions on whether or not it would look stupid bearing in mind i still have the chrome boot strip?

Does anyone have pics of a black splitter and chrome boot strip?

Not to sure if I should get it done or not??

Chewits.
      I'm gettin mine done soon.my car is red though and it really suits red. astra vxr damo has a black rear diffuser on his arden vxr and that looks mint. Well worth doing i reckon
      W20 ADM's led Lighting shop, see link below for details
      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-lighting-shop

Comment

It will look awesome dude

Get boot strip wrapped in carbon and paint diffuser gloss black
        Boosting Right Past You!

Comment

Damo will no doubt show you his. if you got an arden def get the splitter and boot strip in black...looks smart as and a whole new car in fact.
          BLACK VXR CS stage 3, 3" Scorpion, Forge FMIC, Ksports, Quaife LSD, Revos, 3 Gauge, Dynabeams, Forge recirc & actuator, DAP-Rs, RARB, Team Heko's, Percy Cdti, cool running thermostat, Blue SMD's and white LED number plate bulbs.
          **Progress thread here!**

Comment

There you go bud

sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

It does help set the car off mate imo
              with the car in any colour lol
              Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

I was thinking about this as well but thinking I might get a carbon fibre one done then the boot strip wrapped in carbon as well.

Was also thinking of gettin the roof and spoiler wrapped in carbon but don't know if it will look any good

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X