This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPod connection aux in retro fit

Hi I've got an 07 plate vxr andi was wondering if it's possible to fit the aux in conector like on the newer models. I love my iPod and hate the radio iPod things. Sorry bit of a tech dunce. My cars radio is the mp3 one. Any help please shout up and tell me how aswell please.

Okay dude, first thing is, does your radio have 9 radio presets on it? If not then you've no chance

If it does, you need to pull it out and look at the pin diagram on the top. If it has aux R aux L and aux GND on it, you're in luck. You will need to retrofit the wire then get it programmed with tech2 or similar.

If you don't have these pins unfortunately it can't be done with what you've got, you might want to then buy a cd30 mp3 with the correct pins in then get it tech2'd to your car.
    sigpic
    SMD conversions, cruise control, speed dependent locking/anti-hijack, check control programming, diagnostics, software updates - based in West Yorkshire
    Radios and displays decoded/divorced without the code
    Genuine Vetronix Tech2 with SPS and ******** used - no Chinese clone stuff here

Comment

13255833 should be the number for the jack lead

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

Working...
      X