This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roose silicone breather hose

as the title says im after a Roose Silicone Breather Hose just confused cause i cant seem to find one on roose website, they got silicone elbows but not sure which diameter i need i presume its 90 degree one? also im getting the boost hose kit from them as there is no picture i presume this kit will make the engine look like this

Plus the other 2 hoses that arnt pictured there
    Cheers for any help

courtenay sport do a breather hose 17 quid deliverd.. if you ring up roose they will sell you one tho..

Comment

See I was going to but it all from courtenay Inc the hoses but heard they are crap, n discolour over time! This true?

Comment

Originally posted by Luigi View Post
        See I was going to but it all from courtenay Inc the hoses but heard they are crap, n discolour over time! This true?
        no mate every breaker hose does it.. ive had roose and courtenay and my dad had samco and that did the same after about 3months

Comment

So it's only the breather hose that discolours?

Comment

So it's only the breather hose that discolours?
            yeh mate here ill show you a pic of my engine bay, ive had my hoses over 1year..

Comment

Oh yh can see what you mean! Just unsure on courts hoses now :/ I like the shade of blue on roose but obv if courts are better then I'll go with them!

Comment

Oh yh can see what you mean! Just unsure on courts hoses now :/ I like the shade of blue on roose but obv if courts are better then I'll go with them!
                courts and roose are indentical colours mate .. just a name on the hose what your paying for

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
                  courts and roose are indentical colours mate .. just a name on the hose what your paying for
                  That they are but most of the Roose hoses are 4 ply (some are 3 ply) whereas all the courtenay ones are all 3 ply. So the Roose ones are more resistant to collapsing or so the theory goes.

Either way you cannot go wrong with either or indeed the SFS hoses or Samco's

Personally though I prefer the hoses to be labelless, with the exception of the VXR racing logo which I do not mind.

Comment

IIRC Roose will sell you one without a label on.

Comment

go for any mate, there all hoses.. roose wil be cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by f4af100uk View Post
                        IIRC Roose will sell you one without a label on.
                        True, they will as my car is a mix of VXRRacing hoses, courtenaysport hoses on the 888 Intercooler (without hoses) and roose hoses (without logo's)

Comment

Went for roose in the end, altho didn't know they made them to order! Was hoping to fit this weekend! nm!

Comment

I know they're well busy at the moment - It shouldn't be long though!
                            Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
                            Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

Working...
                            X