This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• service question

Guys time has approached i need ti get the service done, insp 1000 has come up.

Now cars on 42k, and over 3 years old so out of warranty anyway, so i know i dont need to stick with vaux.

Whats included in this service and how much am i looking at?

Any suggestions where to go in manchester? cheap!

you cud do it ur self if you know a friend to stick a friendly stamp in ur book??

oil filter change, air filter change, spark plugs, then really all they do its check your breaks etc..

i had a service form vaux once .. a silver service which was about 90 and all they did was check my oil level and my breaks and coolent level..

and stod around revin the fuk out of my car for 30mins, not that they didnt see me looking, so i had a go at the service desk and the machanics..

Comment

dont know anyone at vaux anymore unfortunately

Comment

where bouts in manchester you based mate???

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

anywhere in manchester lol

Ill travel if need be so its no issue.

Comment

ian at mpg does my servicing mate,£145 last one which is cheap,guarenteed great service aswell

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
              Guys time has approached i need ti get the service done, insp 1000 has come up.

Now cars on 42k, and over 3 years old so out of warranty anyway, so i know i dont need to stick with vaux.

Whats included in this service and how much am i looking at?

Any suggestions where to go in manchester? cheap!
              you dont need to go to vauxhall even during your 1st 3 years, you have the right to go to an independent garage as long as the service being carried out is in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations - this does not affect your warranty

Got free servicing for life as part of my deal with Peter Vardy last week - so well happy

Comment

Originally posted by plr06 View Post
                you dont need to go to vauxhall even during your 1st 3 years, you have the right to go to an independent garage as long as the service being carried out is in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations - this does not affect your warranty

Got free servicing for life as part of my deal with Peter Vardy last week - so well happy
                i know but with vuax being so awkward over the years i went main dealer then to MPG.

ill prob go mpg again but swopping jobs at min and i need to be careful with cash and time is very restrictive for me at the moment.

glad you got free servicing it will make things easier for you.

Dicko1 you have somewhere in mind?

Comment

Working...
                X