This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gearbox

Just had a quote from cleakheaton gearbox for all the bearing replacing and a quaife diff putting in. Was very surprised withe price he quoted me. 850-950 depending on how many bearings need replacing. All parts and labour included so if ya got gearbox problems might be worth calling these guys

Originally posted by vxrrob View Post
    Just had a quote from cleakheaton gearbox for all the bearing replacing and a quaife diff putting in. Was very surprised withe price he quoted me. 850-950 depending on how many bearings need replacing. All parts and labour included so if ya got gearbox problems might be worth calling these guys
    am sure courtenay was doing a deal were they replace all your new barings etc and put a diff in for 920.. it was on there facebook status to the fan page

Comment

yes mate 920 is the price they quoted me, mpg are a bit cheaper im a mpg man now as you can see lol

Comment

I got mine supplied and fitted for 785 notes (bought new off Ebay for 585, bearings 35 each and all fitted for 130 by an excellent VX technician). Best mod ever.

Comment

good price mate

Comment

That's for all the bearing in the gearbox replacing not just diff bearings

Comment

I got a diff and inlcuding fitting came to £350

Comment

Working...
              X