This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back from mpg for those intrested ;) pic heavy

hi well i took the plunge today and met ian and his team from mpg and i can say they are a great bunch of people who are more than happy to have a good old chat, got my stage 2 and cool running stat and results are as follows b4 map 272bhp 274 lb after 3 runs and i got a nice 285bhp and 350lb i beilieve these are good figures as ian said also the torque holds well and i must add it goes like stink right from the off with no noticable added tqe steer, got some good pics of a few sleeper corsas there a couple of astra vxr's and of course the mpg race car that is pushing big power and is ready for sat at castle coombe...courtenay watch out lol, i can recommend mpg 110% for service and a job well done, also like to thank everyone for their advice and apologise for repeating threads and bein indesisive no harm meant lol enjoy the pics, also there is a 600bhp coras in the making from one of the guys on here, hope he does not mind me posting a few pics even though its a work in progress

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Very nice mate! Glad you did it?
    sigpic

Black Astra VXR, 19" Diamond Cut alloys, 3" Turbo back Scorpion exhaust

Comment

TRATOR!!!!!!!! lol nah on a serious note, well done steve mate.. i had a feeling today you would of had it done, make sure you ring courtenay to cancel..

car has pulled respectable figures ..

oh jase beat that corsa on the drag strip with vidoe evidence..

Comment

told you you'd be happy

simons cars amazing isnt it?

Comment

i have already called courts mate, yes glad i did mate great results and a totally different car with the sports button on can really belive how it pulls and pulls, he beat the big power corsa??? you will open a can of worms mate lol

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
            told you you'd be happy

simons cars amazing isnt it?
            i know mate and yes it is a great piece of kit, you could spend loads at a tuning place

Comment

Originally posted by Astra VXR Damo View Post
              oh jase beat that corsa on the drag strip with vidoe evidence..
              it was not running right mate,i bet jase gets nowhere near it when ateeur is done.
              his zaff does 11.9 @ 127mph.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
                it was not running right mate,i bet jase gets nowhere near it when ateeur is done.
                lol nah he did beat it but i can imagin as it was ment to be running 450 bhp..

it sounded proper f**ked the corsa on tick over and at one point had to bump start it.. hope it gets sorted mind you.. but back on topic lol overall good day steve??

how long did the map take??

i was considering going mpg my self so jase is klassen tuned and im eds tuned lol

Comment

i would bet and agree with you on this one mate its going to be a rocket ship with a bit extra added

Comment

the zaffy didnt do too well at pvs though did it

Comment

indeed ateeur likes his cars, think this is the car hes putting nos on which i sold him?

yeah steve everytime i go there i want to spend, but her indoors wont let me!

Comment

Pmsl, you've finally done it thank god now my post counts will go down.

Nice figures mate.
                        ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
                          i want to spend, but her indoors wont let me!

dont take her and don't tell her anything.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Paul and yes he is gettin noz on it going to be a real weapon!!

Comment

dont take her and don't tell her anything.
                              Shh she will hear you, lol that's exactly what I did today said I went to a car show, god help her if she ever presses the sport button

Comment

Working...
                              X