This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stage 3

basically thanks to a generous tax rebate i have lots of money for mods this month so im gonna go stage 3, how easy is this to do myself and/or how much should i expect to pay to have this done for me (parts already paid for)

Cheers
    Tom
    Last edited by tom_burg439; 29 July 2010, 08:43 AM.

If you can take the bumper off and use a few sockets and screw drivers then its quite easy id say

Comment

your looking at around 900 ish fitted mate. thats what it cost me at tms but think they may of had an offer on the intercoolers at the time

just noticed you said parts paid for. your looking at a couple hours labour charge so it depends on where you go to have it fitted
      sigpic
      TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

you already have the remus and a handheld then its a case of fitting the cooler and downloading a new map.

Comment

just stick with stage 2 and get a diff id put my s2 up against a s3 any day of the week..........no dont start a war....but i would lol

Comment

Originally posted by jada07515 View Post
            just stick with stage 2 and get a diff id put my s2 up against a s3 any day of the week..........no dont start a war....but i would lol
            Dont knock Stage3 until you have tried it jada, also best not to sound like a kid saying the above.
            Last edited by Dan_vxR; 29 July 2010, 12:16 PM.

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

on a strip or around a track
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
                Dont knock Stage3 until you have tried it jada, also best not to sound like a kid saying the above.
                i was not i was only having a bit of banter, what has this forum come to if you cant do that

Comment

Originally posted by br3ttwilson View Post
                  on a strip or around a track
                  on a track of course

Comment

on a track of course
                    sigpic

Comment

i was not i was only having a bit of banter, what has this forum come to if you cant do that
                      Not really lol, Banter is few are far between unfortunately.

Comment

who ****** on your cornflakes
                        sigpic

Comment

not reall quite sure what that meant, but id have to be a big kid at 31 lol

Comment

It means there is not enough banter mate, nothing wrong with being happy with your new remap

Comment

cool i know some people are a bit moody on here, i am happy and do appriciate all advise!!! im off now to start another lsd thread with a difference

Comment

Working...
                              X